A couple from Cornwall

Love cornwall! Your 2nd and 3rd shots are beautiful - rocks, sky & moving water all captured perfectly!

Great set of images John, no fav's as I like all of these very much.(y)

George.

Lovely set, my pick is no 3 by a country mile, the light is stunning, with just the right amount of movement in the water, composition spot on for me, great take.

Inspirational - I need to go to the coast!

All but the first are just lovely.
The light through the arch in the first just doesn't look natural to me.
I'm not saying it's not natural, just that it doesn't look it.

Nice set. Not too keen on #1, but love the rest. I think #2 is my fave

simply a fab set

Love cornwall! Your 2nd and 3rd shots are beautiful - rocks, sky & moving water all captured perfectly!

Thanks you :)

Great set of images John, no fav's as I like all of these very much.(y)

George.

Thank you, since our last chat I still use a threshold layer to get the curves right on each image :)

Good set John, No.3 for me if I had to choose one.

Lovely set, my pick is no 3 by a country mile, the light is stunning, with just the right amount of movement in the water, composition spot on for me, great take.

Thank you :)

That first one with the light through the arch is spectacular.

Makes me want to come back...

I'm spoiled living here, thank you :)

Inspirational - I need to go to the coast!

Couldn't live anywhere I couldn't see the sea, thank you :)

All but the first are just lovely.
The light through the arch in the first just doesn't look natural to me.
I'm not saying it's not natural, just that it doesn't look it.

Thanks :). The long exposure of two minutes gives it that look, like I said above it seems to be a marmite shot :)

Nice set. Not too keen on #1, but love the rest. I think #2 is my fave

Thank you :)

simply a fab set

Just hope the weather is as nice when I'm down there in just over a weeks time.
Will be staying close to mousehole and I have my copy of Photographing Cornwall and Devon and have some additional places to visit as well. However I think I will run out of time as only staying a week and swimbo has places she wants to go to.

A lovely little collection of shots! Better conditions than I had last time I was down in Cornwall....

A beautiful set all! If I had to choose, no 2 edges it. Love the movement and light combination.

It's still one of my faves from this year, thank you

What a lovely set of images! Great effort.

Great set, number 3 takes it for me.

I've not been to Porth Nanven before (I live in Cornwall) but will be going very soon after seeing your image. Thanks.

Just a great place with loads of unique features at mid to low tide, thank you :)

2 and 3 are spectacular.

Just hope the weather is as nice when I'm down there in just over a weeks time.
Will be staying close to mousehole and I have my copy of Photographing Cornwall and Devon and have some additional places to visit as well. However I think I will run out of time as only staying a week and swimbo has places she wants to go to.

Lands end good at this time of year, nice heather and sun in a good place, thank you :)

A lovely little collection of shots! Better conditions than I had last time I was down in Cornwall....

It's always hit and miss down here :), thanks!

Back