A Couple of Black And whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably get slated for this, but could someone explain what this thread is all about ? go easy on me though :D

Basically Kirk09 would comment on every single photo with one of 3 lines. It started as

Great Capture

Kirk

then sometimes it was

Lovely Capture

Kirk

then it became

Fantastic Captures i Really Like No.1 No.2 No.3 No.4 And No.6 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

It was like he was collecting posts like he thought this was facebook or myspace. Bizarre behavior so we started to take the mick, then the mods changed his tagline and replied here and a legend was born

Basically Kirk09 would comment on every single photo with one of 3 lines. It started as

Great Capture

Kirk

then sometimes it was

Lovely Capture

Kirk

then it became

Fantastic Captures i Really Like No.1 No.2 No.3 No.4 And No.6 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

It was like he was collecting posts like he thought this was facebook or myspace. Bizarre behavior so we started to take the mick, then the mods changed his tagline and replied here and a legend was born

Indeed very bizarre, although he had over 2000 posts, so makes you wonder what went wrong :thinking: on another note, how does he manage to show as online if he's banned ? i would have thought he couldn't log on.

Banned members can log on as if they were an unregistered guest but they can't do anything or post. That's my understanding, anyway :)

Ooooh Kirky boy. You better watch your mouth sunshine ;)

Only joking :p If you have anything to say about me, come and see me and the 'grandads' at Oulton Park not mouth off on internet forum. I think the phrase is 'grow some'.

That wasnt a threat btw. ;)

**** You all on this ***** hole, full of mods and admins who take thing far to serious and maybe just maybe would do better if you had a little outside time to yourself.

And while im going i cant belive how you all bow down to the one and only king of oulton park Mr Matt Sayle, come on hes a ****ing kid not jesus, he walks around oulton with all the grandads in tow as if hes a ****ing celebrity, Reality is much needed.

So In My last Statment on Tp " Go **** Yourselves You anarak wearing Bunch Of Retarded Freaks "

So Long ****ers

Haha........... so long!!!!!

Last edited:
I must admit that this made a lot more sense after the explanation... until then it was mildly amusing but slightly confusing (ooh that rhymes - do I get extra points?); it then became seriously amusing!

I will note that I must vary my vocab. if commenting on posts lest M15 be out a looking for me :LOL:

Anyway, all that to say it gave me a great chuckle.

He is a legend, this thread won the hearts of many :) was so so funny, great dummy spit!

Aaw, I thought he meant it when he commented on my shots.

Now I just feel hurt and unloved.

Matt, can I follow you around at Oulton too?! Why on earth would he single you out though?!

There's lots of us here who are young and "successful"...me, you, Kieranmcmanus, Rovers_Andy...and thats just sport and motorsport (apologies to any i've missed).

What did you say to him!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back