A couple of days early buuuuuut .. Happy Birthday TP + suggestion for members!

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
Posted here for traffic :D

In the last year and a bit since I joined TP I have learned so much! I am VERY grateful for this. I am also grateful for meeting such a lovely bunch of fruitcakes :D

With this in mind I wanted to wish TP, all its staff and members a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I have a suggestion...

... Why don't we all try and make a donation to this fabulous site of £1.00. You can donate more if you like, but even if we all just donate £1.00 I am sure we can make a difference :)

I just sent my donation in to admin@talkphotography.co.uk via paypal ... or you can click on the donations button at the bottom of the forums front page, if it's easier.

I had a stray £1.00 sat in my paypal and have been thinking of what I could do with it, and this popped into my head.

So again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALK PHOTOGRAPHY ~ lots of love Jo xxxxxx

That actully sounds like a good idea (y) i'll be up for that (when i get some income :()

Jo thats a nice gesture, thank you :)

I respond to every donation via pm or email to say thank.......if your thread takes off........i'll wear my fingers out :eek:

;)

i encourage people to participate, it will stop him spamming me...

I am hopefully doing the London Marathon next year, the big one this time. So i could try and raise money for TP that way? Good idea or not?

Could advertise this place on my back of my t-shirt aswell (y)

Just a thought (y)

TG feel free to put a little advert on you for the forums, but as for sponsorship to help with our funding... We'd be happier if any money you managed to raise while doing such an event would be better going to a "real" good cause e.g a cancer or sick childrens charity. While we appreciate what your offering, this is the Internet not life or death.

Thanks anyway for thinking of us.

What he said.

And for the London Marathon, don't you *have* to run for a registered charity?

Ok maybe this or something

If i was to put a TalkPhotography sign somewhere on me wheelchair like then maybe the photographers their will think "Hey, maybe i will visit that site/forum tonight"

Sorry to sound dumb, but now relise what i could be doing it for (y)

if you going to do the marathon, then i suggest Hospices as a suitable recipient of sponsorship money. they do a stirling job and make peoples final days comfortable and peaceful.

Indeed they do. One of the most undervalued resources IMO.

Back