A couple of HGV's

That might be worth a themed thread on HGV's actually, as some (like yours) are rather colourful.

That bring's back memories of my 25 years as a HGV driver for Sainsbury's
Glad I'm retired now :)

That bring's back memories of my 25 years as a HGV driver for Sainsbury's
Glad I'm retired now :)
Which depot did you run out of?

That might be worth a themed thread on HGV's actually, as some (like yours) are rather colourful.
That’s an excellent idea.
There are loads of different liveries out there.
I once went to a truck fest type thing and have got some photos somewhere of large American cabs etc.

The I'll leave it to the OP or one of our other HGV-fans to create an Open Thread for HGV photos. We have some nice ones around my locale that I'll start tracking down myself

Dartford Essex
I used to work in the engineering side of the business. I did a stint at Yale Distribution Centre. I don't think it's there anymore though?

The I'll leave it to the OP or one of our other HGV-fans to create an Open Thread for HGV photos. We have some nice ones around my locale that I'll start tracking down myself

Apologies for not replying sooner, bad couple of days! Covid booster/Flu jab gave me a horrible reaction yesterday afternoon and evening. I'm very pleased that @AndrewFlannigan has started a new thread. I'll keep my open for any other colourful//different liveries.

Thanks @AndrewFlannigan

Howard

Back