A couple of macro waterdrop piccies!

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
Evening! :D
Not entirely sure if these should be here or in the flowers/animals/etc section but I'm sure the mods can move if required :)

Took these last week in my back garden - it had been raining (and started again whilst I was taking the shots!)

And the one that made explore on flickr (ok, it was #232 but that's my best ever!)

Click either for their flickr page where you can see them bigger-er! :D

Hope you like :)

I like both of these, maybe they fit more under the category of Digital Art, but what ever the heading you think they come under, i think you have done a good job.

Best regards Paul

Great colours in No.1!

:) I really like these, the colours are fantastic.

Quite agree.......excellent work:clap::clap:

<snip>i think you have done a good job.

Cheers all :)

I like both of these, maybe they fit more under the category of Digital Art

I appreciate the comment - but could I ask why you would class these as Digital Art? (Sincere question - not being confrontational in any way :)). The only reason I ask is I've always considered Digital Art to mean something that's been seriously photoshopped, possibly including composites, something that doesn't represent the original picture whereas these are pretty much straight off the original raw (obviously I've done curves and saturation etc in raw and levels in photoshop - but nothing major IMHO). Oh yeah, and I added the vignette border and watermark but the subject is as shot...

Again - I'm not trying to stir anything - I'm genuinely interested as a beginner to photography (y)

these are amazing i love the colours. im a beginner so i cant give no advice but they are lovely

Back