A few from the park

Nice Spoonbill Rich i've never seen one, i don't think they are hard enough to land this far north :D

Cheers Neil,bit more of a crop.

522_553_zpsod5nigqd.jpg

Congrats on your purchase Stu,I am sure you will soon get to grips with it and know it inside out.To be honest I know very little about any of it and there are plenty on here with far more experience than myself.As proven I can produce crap pics from time to time up with the best of them :D Still getting my head around Nikon`s NEF images with regards to processing, but Iike to think I am chipping away at it slowly,since the heart attacks my thought process seems to work against me most of the time and things seem to take a lot longer to sink in so to speak.I will however say I miss the Canon glass I had previously,I just feel the 400mm was giving me much better results than the Nikon 300 which I have now.With regards to the shadows on the two eagle shots,they are pretty much as they came out of camera.

Hiya Rich,ha crap pics with the best of 'em,me to made me chuckle that,thanks kiddo. I'll take a while with the mark iv,but it's all good mate,something to grow into,bought from a member here,so I know it's history and he was also very fair with me with regards to the deal,so yup I'm one happy bunny,cheers for the grats. I know little Rich ,but this seems to be the general consensus canon glass seems foremost of the two brands and nikon has the sensor edge. I'm not able to go further.but your still knocking out some crackers mate,so which ever glass used,it doesn't seem to be holding you back.

Finally,I've been a care worker for years before my enforced job change,so I can't help but wish you all the luck in the world with the old ticker mate!! That's some scary stuff right there,you seem to have handled it really well,good on ya mate,all credit. Cheers again for all the help mate I must dash

Stu

Back