A few from this year

Beautiful and narrative… very cool!

Lovely set - l love Cape Cornwall, visited many times so it's nice to be reminded of it.

"Excellent" set of images John, particularly keen on the B&W presentations but I'd be quite happy should I have taken any of them.(y)

George.

I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if images are up for critique, but I think your exposures are a little too long in 1,4 and 7. Rather than turning the water into a featureless mist why not shorten your exposure time and catch a little movement in the waves, like you've done in image 3. I like the toning and mood of the bale picture but I think a step to your left would've helped to separate the prominent bale from the one to the left in the background, and also the object sticking up between the two other bales would be in a more pleasing position

"Excellent" set of images John, particularly keen on the B&W presentations but I'd be quite happy should I have taken any of them.(y)

George.

Thanks George :)

Very nice set John, I find the colours in 1, 2 & 8 particularly pleasing so these would be my favourites from the set.

Thank you Neil :)

I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if images are up for critique, but I think your exposures are a little too long in 1,4 and 7. Rather than turning the water into a featureless mist why not shorten your exposure time and catch a little movement in the waves, like you've done in image 3. I like the toning and mood of the bale picture but I think a step to your left would've helped to separate the prominent bale from the one to the left in the background, and also the object sticking up between the two other bales would be in a more pleasing position

Thanks for your opinion. The long exposures were on purpose.

Lovely set.

I really like the clouds in #1 and water in #7 making these two stand out in a great group.

wow wow wow - what a stunning set. Wish I had the time to do something like these

Nice set of images...you've had a good year by the looks of it

Robin

Back