A few of my brat...... CAT *FIXED*

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple of my cat Willow, havent taken any in a whie but its been pretty wet here lately so havn't been out.

Let me know what u think.

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

Last edited:
Whoops, you might want to try and post the images again! You have chosen the wrong option at flickr. Try using the insert image tool and just pasting in the link!

Ah! You've now photobucketised them.

Do you want me to remove the flickrs?

Those are lovely shots, I really like the lighting and the shallow depth of field. What a gorgeous cat too.

Graham,

She like any good looking lady........ HIGH MAINTAINANCE!!!!!!

John,

I dont mind but it might shorted the thread down, thanks for the effort thou.

Those are lovely shots, I really like the lighting and the shallow depth of field. What a gorgeous cat too.

Alison,

It was with a 1.8 50mm dont think i set the aperature over 2.2 in any of them. The lighting is all natural, its her perch on the back of a chair looking out the window stairing at the birds.

Thanks

I think you may have inspired me to play around with my cat with my nifty fifty tonight when he comes back in.

these are really good, you must have been at or near the closest focussing distance I'd have thought!

John,

I think she was lookign at a bird, if she was thinking aything it was "get that camera out of my face".

Alison,

U should, and b ready for the big yawn that will come sooner or later. Oh 1 tip, take the strap off your camera... you can probabl guess why.

Kris,

Yup you know your 50mm, I was bang on the minimum distance, like to fill the frame as much as possible. Also I was right against the window so couldn't go any further back.

Last edited:
Beautiful cat and I really like the first shot.

Back