A few recent ones

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Charlie was one last Thursday so we went to a farm park for the day. Also made the most of the gorgeous weather on Sunday and had a trip down to the Ashridge Estate in Hertfordshire. Here are a few snaps of the kiddiwinks

#1 - Av it!!!

You Want Some?
by David Raynham, on Flickr

What do you mean it's time to go?

#3 - Now she's 8 she is seemingly less interested in me taking pics of her. :(

Lily

#4 - Up to no good!

Charlie

A few more on Flickr if you fancy a gander.

C&C welcome as always!

Cheers.
David.

Awww cute!... Your daughter is growing up fast
First one is adorable, love it :D

Hi Dave

The pov and exspression in the first is fab. The positioning of Charlie's feet works really well not got a clue why ! He looks sort of like an animatronic.

Gaz

Brilliant mate.. not overly keen on all the OOF parts on #3 but brilliant pose and what I'm already getting from my 4 yr old.

(y)

Very nice, handsome pair :)

Awww cute!... Your daughter is growing up fast
First one is adorable, love it :D

Tell me about it! Thanks Tracie.

Hi Dave

The pov and exspression in the first is fab. The positioning of Charlie's feet works really well not got a clue why ! He looks sort of like an animatronic.

Gaz

Haha, cheers matey. Much appreciated
Brilliant mate.. not overly keen on all the OOF parts on #3 but brilliant pose and what I'm already getting from my 4 yr old.

(y)

Haha, yeah I'm not keen on the missus either... :D

Joking aside, it's a style i love so will be trying to shoot more like this. :oops: :$

Very nice, handsome pair :)

Thanks Jak. Very kind of you to say so. :)

#3 is a winner for me all day. What a cheeky smile brought out of the image by the DOF. It doesn't seme to work that well with #2 above though.

I quite like the oof elements, however I do feel they are overshadowing your lad, almost distracting away from the main subject. The great part is, he is pin sharp and has a great expression.

I dig the "sneaking into the shot" look
in two and three!

Lovely shots David.

Not keen on the shift in processing mind. The first looks vibrant and punchy but the last looks muted and film-like.

He is CUTE! I really like the first one. The OOF areas aren't bad but would prefer less of them. But if you want to do more you should :)
I have an 8 year old too, can't believe it sometimes :wideyed:

Back