A Few Whipsnade Picks....

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few I have had a look at. Looking forward to processing the rest, that 70-200VR really is the dogs danglies, loved it (y)

#1 - snoozing in the sun

WGI_7162sml.jpg

#2 - oohhhh, is that me??

WGI_7234sml.jpg

#3 - chip anyone?

WGI_7202sml.jpg

#4 - look, no hands!

WGI_7276sml.jpg

Not sure th elevels are right on these, cant use my nice new monitor until I have either a cable to plug it into the lappy, or new puter, but hopefully they arent far off. Never had to do so little editing :D

love 'em! :clap:(y)

Great set LL.. it really IS a good bit of kit..

You can just make out my legs in the crow shot.. iv got one of you TAKING it!! lol..

Gotta do some sorting now.. posting soon.. hehe..

Great set Yvonne :)

I love the sleepy lioness (?), although the WB looks a little on the greeny side to me :shrug: Also loving the tiger standing on the rocks :)

Looks like you had some pretty trick light to deal with?

Great set Yvonne :)

I love the sleepy lioness (?), although the WB looks a little on the greeny side to me :shrug: Also loving the tiger standing on the rocks :)

Looks like you had some pretty trick light to deal with?

Thanks paul - I am looking at the lion on two different monitors, looks green on one and gorgeous yellow on the other :shrug: Will check them when I get a cable on a proper monitor ;) The light wasnt too bad, yes, low sunshine, but at least sunshine rather than overcast.

Thanks Ven ;)

great set of shots :) really like the Tiger standing on the rock

This is a very tight crop from a pic of my wife, its amazing what you see in the background..

LL_Hairy.jpg

:LOL:

Good set LL. That Tiger looks grrrreat!

Nice set, the rook nicking chips is a belter. looks like you had a great day out.

Nice set LL... some lovely poses there.
Cant choose a fave really, though Im a bit partial to the Lion & tiger.
Lion has a very slight green tinge on my monitor too, tis slight though.
Looks like it was a good day out.(y)

I really love that Tiger Yvonne (y)

Back