A fox sleeping in the sun

Edit My Images
Yes
This continues from this thread i posted in the bird forum about my walk at the cemetery in Leicester (was there for a few days, the cemetery is worth it! (y)), and I came across this guy sleeping in the sun! I came quite close, he woke up but didn't run away as I expected he just stayed there for a while and then lazily got up and walked away! He was still sleepy! :p

1)
3366126602_3d11e1561a_o.jpg

2)
3365303699_80744d2c42_o.jpg

3)
3366126352_0fdcf66b6a_o.jpg

4)
3365303537_ffc7e8cb62_o.jpg

Looks like you've been rumbled :LOL:, brilliant (y)

Excellent, shots I would love to have taken (y)

Thanks everybody! He wasn't really concerned by my presence, he just seemed a bit annoyed i woke him up! :)

Thanks Ian, i was too a bit concerned about the grass at the time I was taking the photos but they did come out better than expected, it just gives it a bit more natural look in my opinion :)

Wonderful shots, well done.

Well spotted and excellent capture.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your great comments!

some great pic's there mate... think number 2 is spot on ...

Would love to have been there, great sequence of shots of typical behaviour of a fox as he worked out that you were not an immediate threat.

Yeah, it looks like it's the foxes-acting-weird week, what with the thread with the fox up on the tree :).
Thanks everybody for your great comments. Galaxy, you are right, They do work nice in that respect :)

Those are fabulous, he doesn't look in the least bit chuffed to be woken up though!

:p I bet old foxy here was cheering aswell :p

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like them! (y)

Back