A Head for Heights

Name
Stuart McGlennon
Edit My Images
No
Really, really like that. The sheep adds something recognisable to an image that would otherwise be quite abstract. Great pic.

I think you've got the best of the image from a difficult shot.
Sheep only have one ambition in life and that is to die in debt to the farmer. They will always find new and imaginative ways of killing themselves to get to sheep nirvana. I'm surprised it didn't get spooked when the shutter fired and roll backwards down the hill.

I like it but i find it is hard to read. It took me a while to understand what was the bottom right corner. It's all a bit melting together, my eye is more catched by dark/light contrast that front/back if you see what i mean so i loose the great depth of the image which possibly could be brought up with a different processing style?

I like it but i find it is hard to read. It took me a while to understand what was the bottom right corner. It's all a bit melting together, my eye is more catched by dark/light contrast that front/back if you see what i mean so i loose the great depth of the image which possibly could be brought up with a different processing style?
This is exactly what I struggled with, my aim in processing was to darken one side and draw attention to the ledge, was worried that if I left it all at the same brightness/exposure it would blend into one even more. Any suggestions on the editing?
I think you've got the best of the image from a difficult shot.
Sheep only have one ambition in life and that is to die in debt to the farmer. They will always find new and imaginative ways of killing themselves to get to sheep nirvana. I'm surprised it didn't get spooked when the shutter fired and roll backwards down the hill.
Thanks - this sheep was particularly numb, it seemed more intent on suicide than reacting the shutter clicking, it didn't bat an eyelid!

Back