A helping hand...

Edit My Images
Yes
friends.jpg

On Saturday I went to watch a good friend play his newly found sport, American Football. It's VERY different.. took me a long while to grasp the concept. An hour or so went by and i was getting into it. Out came the camera..

I particularily like the above image as it's unusual, the fact the home team are helping their enemies.

Love thy neighbour; that's what I say. :)

You can! Although, I gotta run this morning.. I'm out the office all day too, so I'll get it uploaded this evening! :) Thank you

Never thought I would be making a comment on an American football shot but I really like that. Think it is a combo of the composition, the pp work on the coloured section and the selective colouring.
Really well done, please don't show the original version as it may just spoil it for me.

please don't show the original version as it may just spoil it for me.

haha!! and here I was just about to post the freshly uploaded image.. Okay. Suits me, anyway :p

Thanks for the kind words. The Football club have got their hands on the image, and are going to use it throughout the club :)

Shame the spoiler tags aren't active on this forum, then you could have posted it but it would have been hidden until someone wanted to see it..

Hope you are getting some money for the club using that image or at least a decent seat season pass for free...

Back