A selection of Fermanagh pictures from the air and the land!

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks,

I've been using my Phantom 2 with a GoPro 4 Black quite a bit lately to take aerial photographs for the two marinas that my friends own/run and also our boat as we motored along.

All Critique and Discussion is welcome! I've also tacked a few images on to the bottom of a really misty morning at Carrybridge taken with the Nikon D810 and Nikkor 16-35mm.

Nauti Step on the move!

Out for a run on the 'Nauti Step' and thought I'd stick the Phantom up as well!
by Stephen Scott | SRS Photography, on Flickr

MTL Marine

MTL Marine

Crawford's Marina 1

Aerial Photography over Carrybridge.

Crawford's Marina 2

Crawford's Marina from the air.

And back on the ground!

The new Westwood A405 facing into the morning mist:

Westwood A405.

How would you rate visibility?

What's the visibility like?

Thanks

Stevie

How may I enjoy larger picts without login in Yahoo?

Last edited:

It works, thanks!

A really interesting set of shots there, I enjoyed looking at them. My favourite would have to be the boat facing the fog. I like the almost high key feel to it.

I took the freedom to suggest a version of "what it could be" but you can do better with the RAW!

Fermanaghpp.jpg

While the detail on the boat has been improved slightly, which could have been done by localised selective PP, the sky, water and horizon area is a complete mess and ruin the complete shot. The artifacts, striations and blotches are so obvious they have a real detrimental effect on the whole picture.

Do you cultivate such venomous attitude… or is it natural?
…in either case, you must be a very unhappy person!

Do you cultivate such venomous attitude… or is it natural?
…in either case, you must be a very unhappy person!

Just saying what I see and giving an honest, truthful opinion, as I'm entitled to, this being a forum and all that. Not venemous or unhappy at all. The edit you have done has completely spoiled the shot imo, for the reasons I detailed. It is plain to see and I just don't understand why you felt the need to do that. I don't see anything I said there as unfair, unfounded or incorrect.

The personal insults are water off a ducks back.

Last edited:
Reactions: ST4

Via PM, this edit was well received by the OP, and it is all that counts!

Via PM, this edit was well received by the OP, and it is all that counts!

Not really, you have posted it on here for all to see, warts and all.

I did receive the edit via PM a few days ago but didn't get the notifiation until I was on the forum last night and said that I didn't have a problem with it being posted. When I originally posted the image it was 800px on the long side and I didn't realise the privacy setting on my Flickr account didn't allow the images to be viewed full size. It's possible kodiak's edit was on the smaller image but I don't know - either way I don't mind in the slightest and don't want to start a row although still appreciate the comments. With the horizon disappearing into the mist almost I hadn't noticed how far of the level it was.

Stevie

Last edited:
Back