Wild A set from last night

Great set of images there had to focus the subject on a background like that....
Third one for me to

Awful light last night ,this shot is more of a record shot mainly because its the first time in three years this site as produced young to my knowledge ,very pleased to see it come in to the area ,its amazing how confident they become in just a week and landing on the very same spot the adult doesView attachment 43321
Even if it is "just" a record shot, it's a good one - really like that and the youngsters always have that inquisitive look on their faces :D

your processing has changed slightly Dennis, not quite as warm, which I prefer

Top work, you're patience and field craft has paid off...sit down and have a well deserved beer.

I do love this series Den please keep them coming, must be so good to watch these grow

I do love this series Den please keep them coming, must be so good to watch these grow
Not my best technically etc but a deliberate attempt to get some shots in inclement weather ,it was pouring down when I got this shot with a strong SW wind something I hoped to show by using a slow shutter speed 1/40 sec at iso 1600 f4.....The light was awfull but the rain as never stopped me getting out and watching them View attachment 44606...just noticed that there could be a slight green cast to this shot ,more of a record shot in the rain and with being Britain no doubt I will get another chance of getting the birds in the rain

Last edited:
Back