A Simple Bauble

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple bauble from this year's Christmas tree

Bauble%20I%20lo%20res.jpg

:)

A little to central for my tastes matey..

md

Other than that very festive..!

Ooooooooh it's like those Chrissy cards from the 70's, I'll have to dig out a loud jumper.

It's a nice image Paul, but it looks a little flat on the bauble. Not sure if it's this bloody mac or the image itself that seems to lose the depth to the bauble.

Like that Paul, good DoF in the background, and does remind me of a Christmas Card.

I do like this - And ditto on the 70's christmas card. I remember that in school, if you got one of these cards, the sender never really liked you :D They were so seriously uncool!!

How about this as a different composition?

Bauble%20II%20lo%20res.jpg

:shrug:

Much prefer the second one. I've been trying this myself today too, with mixed results. Not got a composition I am happy with yet.

Much prefer the second one. I've been trying this myself today too, with mixed results. Not got a composition I am happy with yet.

lol I know what you mean! This was actually my only keeper out of about 20 shots. The reflections are a bugger to deal with :puke:

lol I know what you mean! This was actually my only keeper out of about 20 shots. The reflections are a bugger to deal with :puke:

You wanna have a go with these silver ones we got this year. They look amazing, but I need a 600mm lens and camoflage to stand a chance, taken from somewhere near the neighbours driveway.

Much prefer the 2nd image mate.

still festive But more hip . lol

md

Thanks so much for the kind comments everyone :)

How do you know that bauble is simple?? It may have a degree in Christmas festivities for all you know!! ;) :D

:LOL:

Back