A Stormy Day Out In Norfolk ~ Not for the faint hearted ;o)

Wow, what an image. Great stuff

That is an amazing sky the only crit from me seeing as everyone else is having orgasms is the landscape looks odd!

with a sky like that you didn`t see a bloke holding a sickle did you:LOL:
superb shot.

I think this is amazing shot, get this in print, scary as hell.

End of the world stuff.:clap:

Jo, that is amazing....
I like most of your photos but that one is stunning......
In fact, off to your site to buy it....

Jo, that is amazing....
I like most of your photos but that one is stunning......
In fact, off to your site to buy it....

:eek: That would be fantastic, and you would also be my first official customer :D

Thanks once again everyone :D

That's pretty much exactly where the shot in my avatar was taken. I will change it over in the next couple of days now as I reckon you have the definitive shot of that beach now. :notworthy:(y):D

Looks like the four horsemen got rained off :D

Incredible photograph. :eek:

Just found this one Jo. Stopped me in my tracks. Its brilliant. Weel dun!

scary, in a stunning kind of way. I probably would have got into my car and driven away.....very fast!

Great pano.

Stunning, absolutely stunning. :clap:

It immediately reminded me of Rowan Atkinson from the Secret Policemans Ball in the 80's: "Will this wind, be so mighty, as to lay low the mountains of the Earth"

Stunning shot Jo. :clap:

The website looks good too.(y)

As our resident apocalypse obsessive, I'm going to guess you mean 'Armageddon' ;)

I'm really glad you got your camera back in time for this one, Jo!! :D (y) :woot:

OMG Jo!! that is absolutly incredible!! i love moody shots but this!! well.. it almost looks like a painting.. but then again it could be a CGI background for a superhero's bad guy..

the only thing id have liked is a little more of the beach..

Fantastic.. the best sky iv seen in AGES!!!

Very well done.. i hopr your strutting around like the poverbial cat!! i would be!! lol...

FANTASTIC shot there :) love the gloomy clouds :)

I've just ordered a poster print from photobox of this (2 for 1 poster print offer, code JULYPOSTER) :D Obviously it won't be the full 20" height, but it will be 30" wide! Can't wait to see what it looks like:D

P.S Thanks again people ;)

extremely good cloudiness :clap:

I've just ordered a poster print from photobox of this (2 for 1 poster print offer, code JULYPOSTER) :D Obviously it won't be the full 20" height, but it will be 30" wide! Can't wait to see what it looks like:D

P.S Thanks again people ;)

Excellent shot, it's going to look amazing blown up to that size!

Very nice! I do like shots of my native Norfolk on stormy days...

Are we allowed to see the original pre-processing?

Very nice! I do like shots of my native Norfolk on stormy days...

Are we allowed to see the original pre-processing?

Very well spotted and processed !!!

Can I add my voice to the one that asks to see the one that hasn't had any 'work' done to it??

In any case... a stunning shot and I have to check what you charge for you images... I wouldn't mind that on my living room walls...

IMG_8868.jpg

There you go, for those that wanted to see PrePP. It's only one of 8 used, but I think it gives you an idea ;)

Now THAT is an absolutely AMAZING capture . . . and I had NO idea that it was actually a stitched together panoramic shot until I got to the last post (before I hit the reply button to do mine's!).
Brilliant work! :clap:

Back