A sunning pair

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C1490.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Nice capture Tom :clap: The top bird looks just a tad soft but looking at the DOF in the foreground the little blighter looks as if he/she is just and just in the focus, still a good natural composition. Where the hell were you to have blue skies like that? :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Nice capture Tom :clap: The top bird looks just a tad soft but looking at the DOF in the foreground the little blighter looks as if he/she is just and just in the focus, still a good natural composition. Where the hell were you to have blue skies like that? :LOL::LOL:

Thank you - taken on Handa Island, NW Scotland last week. Its the combination of the Wheaters, the flowers and that sky which caught my eye.

nice natural shot

Thank you Karen.

what kind of birds are they please Tom are they Wheatears

Mr & Mrs Wheaters I hope Dave.

Excellent, natural history image , a nice setting.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Lovely shot.

:D Where did you find the sun?

Thank you. NW Scotland - its a myth that it always rains in Scotland,

I think he has stuffed them and set this up in a studio - sunny, blue skies, nice lighting, pair of birds, pretty flowery setting

Lovely shot :D

Thank you Christine - appreciate the insight as to how you get your cracking shots :D

Tom

Lovely image Tom, I`m glad you had the weather up in Scotland its beautiful with the right weather.

Lovely image Tom, I`m glad you had the weather up in Scotland its beautiful with the right weather.

Thanks for your comments Mark - much appreciated. Yes its normally a glimpse of blue sky followed by days of horizontal rain so it made a nice change.

nice ot see both together Tom, nicely caught :)

Appreciate your comments Ian - very much an opportunist shot because they were together.

Tom

Another nice shot Tom. Very natural. We were on Handa last August, I was told there were a few Puffins left. There were but it was that windy that I couldn't get a decent shot on my cheapo tripod. Fantastic place though.

Andy

Nice captures Tom,thank you

Thank you for your comments John - very much appreciated.

Another nice shot Tom. Very natural. We were on Handa last August, I was told there were a few Puffins left. There were but it was that windy that I couldn't get a decent shot on my cheapo tripod. Fantastic place though.

Andy

Cheers for your comments Andy - on a good day Handa is very photogenic but on a rainy day it is seriously :thumbsdown:

Tom

Back