A2 Canvas delivered for under a tenner!

Hi, All order numbers start with either 1, 2, A, L, TR, WH. If your order was placed direct with a KGB voucher then it will either have a 1 or 2 followed by several 0000 and then 3 or 4 digits.

If your order has not been despatched and is urgent please contact us via email and we'll respond within an hour (between 8am to 5pm).

Orders can be tracked with the tracking reference supplied at myyodel.co.uk

Thanks

Tom

Sorry my order no starts with 1.

i received an email with tracking details which since the 17th has shown the info below so I waited.

Seeing the different details above for another order I rang HDNL who have no record of even collecting it.

myparcel.jpg

currently liasing with Jamie in your premises by email to sort it out.

Sorry my order no starts with 1.

i received an email with tracking details which since the 17th has shown the info below so I waited.

Seeing the different details above for another order I rang HDNL who have no record of even collecting it.

myparcel.jpg

currently liasing with Jamie in your premises by email to sort it out.

Thanks for the PM regarding this.

Mine is the same as yours, and has been since the 17th. If they have lost it due to the volume of orders and lazy drivers, Ill be expecting a replacement sent.

Thanks for the PM regarding this.

Mine is the same as yours, and has been since the 17th. If they have lost it due to the volume of orders and lazy drivers, Ill be expecting a replacement sent.

Send them an email. They do seem to be quite helpful and I have another one which will apparently go tonight (I hope).

I think they just got caught out by the volume of orders?

Last edited:
Well re sent canvas arrived just now. So top marks to Zootaga Customer service for fixing my problem.(y):)

Look ok at first glance will study more in greater detail later.

I emailed them this morning and had a reply quickly. Mine is out for delivery today apparently, although no sign yet. Kinda bored sitting inside waiting now.

Mine was due for delivery on or before 20th, Hey presto at 16:05 today it was at the incorrect depot for delivery then dispatched from the depot at 17:06 so guess i wont see it now till monday at the earliest :(

Im still waiting too..:whistle: Lucky I have no life and never leave the house. :LOL:

It says on Yodel's wesbite (stupid name BTW) that they deliver until 9pm, so I'll sit here twiddling my thumbs for a few more hours.

Im confused.. Mines arrived, but I swear its not A2. Is A2 the pre wrapped size?
Its 515mm x 355mm
Also there are two big chunks missing from the frame on the canvas side which shows through and looks pretty crap TBH.

Not really very impressed I must say. Thankfully it didnt cost much.

Im confused.. Mines arrived, but I swear its not A2. Is A2 the pre wrapped size?
Its 515mm x 355mm
Also there are two big chunks missing from the frame on the canvas side which shows through and looks pretty crap TBH.

Not really very impressed I must say. Thankfully it didnt cost much.

I'll have to check the size of mine?

Nope mine is smaller than A2 as well. I've asked them why.

Be interested to hear thier reason. Can anyone else who has one comment on the size?

Still waiting for mine, twas supposed to arrive on or before the 20th so I guess its late :crying: interested if you get a reply about the size issue

Measuring mine it would seem the canvas un-wrapped would be just about A2.

Still waiting for mine, twas supposed to arrive on or before the 20th so I guess its late :crying: interested if you get a reply about the size issue

I guess its not coming today, so looking like next week now :crying:

I guess its not coming today, so looking like next week now :crying:

Does your tracking actually show the progress? Mine didnt, just said estimated delivery. I had to email them to get a proper tracking status.

Does your tracking actually show the progress? Mine didnt, just said estimated delivery. I had to email them to get a proper tracking status.

no actual tracking on it, just delivery on or before the 20th of May

The stretcher bar frames should be A2, or around 16 x 24", not the unwrapped canvas!

Tried this but it doesnt recognise my tracking number on that site, it recognises it on the myyodel site but still telling me delivery on or before the 20th of May :crying:

Email them.

Tried this but it doesnt recognise my tracking number on that site, it recognises it on the myyodel site but still telling me delivery on or before the 20th of May :crying:

Same here I'm afraid. Myyodel site recongnises the tracking number but no other info apart from delivery on or before 20th.

I emailed Zootaga on Friday and Yodel today but no reply so far.

Last edited:
The stretcher bar frames should be A2, or around 16 x 24", not the unwrapped canvas!

Well it isnt.. The measurements I put above are the frame size.

No reply as yet to my email on Friday or today regarding size.

Well mine arrived today, First impressions not too bad, the texture of the canvas is a lot more visible than my canvas from Snapmad, as previously posted certainly smaller than expected otherwise reasonably impressed with the colour, contrast etc

Last edited:
Well, it's finally here and what a disappointment. :shake:

There was some flash shine on my daughters hair and they've interpreted it as cream (colour of wall paper behind her). It's not the wall showing through the gaps but actual colour of the hair. :thumbsdown:

The canvas size is 36cm x 52 cm (asked for portrait), this is smaller than 42cm * 60cm size of A2.

Mine has arrived also...Bought 2. both slightly smaller than A2, but reproduction is quite good. all in all well worth the money. 80)

Still nothing here, at least the info has changed on the tracking, some crap about incorrect depot etc then last entry was "The Parcel has been loaded onto the Drivers Van" that was at 0859 this morning, im still waiting, waited in all effin day

Mine was for delivery on the 20th of May :bang:

Spoke too soon, arrived 5 mins ago, im fairly happy with it, its the first shot of mine ive ever had printed, I see what others mean about the canvas texture showing through, my frame is a bit warped though, it doesnt sit flush against the wall but other than that its not too bad

Seriously - what exactly were you expecting for under a tenner? :wacky:

There is a reason that quality canvas prints cost more money lol

You should be happy with what you have received, considering your outlay

I take it that wasnt aimed at me I hope, as I said I was fairly happy with mine

Seriously - what exactly were you expecting for under a tenner? :wacky:

There is a reason that quality canvas prints cost more money lol

You should be happy with what you have received, considering your outlay

I think the point is that this was a special offer, I am assuming this is the same product that they charge full price for.

Well ordered mine at full price of £19.99 plus £3.99 for 48hr delivery on 27th May - guess what - still waiting !!!!!! Have emailed them twice and each time had standard reply of inundated with orders etc etc - had a dispatch email with tracking number saying delivered on or before 8th June, rang Yodel who as has been said before not received the parcel !!!!!!!!!! Have sent them another email and yep same standard response, so far not very impressed. Have tried phoning when you can find the number for them but it just rings and rings.

Customer service is a very important part of any business. If they are inundated they should have taken some part time staff on as this kind of thing will not reflect well on them.

Well - still no picture - phoned yodel again same reply - parcel data but no parcel been picked up - emailed zootaga again an again same fixed reply - tried phoning and rings and rings. Personally at present I would steer others away from this company more through lack of contact and support rather than quality ( as I can't comment on that yet ) !!

As I paid through paypal should I be able to go through them to take it further?

Back