Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
So, I have managed for a couple of years with an Epson XP-750 with an excellent CISS from City Ink Express. I am now looking to upgrade to an a3 or a3+ printer and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a piece of kit? I am ideally looking for something with six inks rather than four and my budget is about £300.

I need an A3/A3+ as we have started work on two photowalls - one with small images (6x4/7x5s) and we want to produce a second wall with A3 sized prints.

Thanks!

I was on a tight budget myself and have recently got myself a canon ip-8750 which produces excellent pictures up to A3+. I regularly print A4 and A3 sizes in this with absolutely great results. CISS system is available but I am still using OEM inks because I got a great deal on a few cartridges.

For 6x4 prints we use canon selphy printer.

I was on a tight budget myself and have recently got myself a canon ip-8750 which produces excellent pictures up to A3+. I regularly print A4 and A3 sizes in this with absolutely great results. CISS system is available but I am still using OEM inks because I got a great deal on a few cartridges.

For 6x4 prints we use canon selphy printer.
:plus1:

Back