A4 Photo Frames

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

Just thought i would let people in on these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHOLESALE-10X...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

i thought they would be pants at first so bought 10, and collected as the guy was local to me

really nice bloke to deal with and is into photography like us

here are a couple of pics of the framed prints i have done, prints are printed by me to

SJW_3682.jpg

SJW_3683.jpg

SJW_3687.jpg

they look great, had one slight imperfection on the glass on one but that was replaced free of charge, i have since bought another batch of 25.

he is also sending me a sample silver one to look at and probably buy lol

i deal with him outside ebay and have no issues at all, he is only happy to help

not sure many will be interested but bargains to be had for those that are

i basically paid the ebay price outside of ebay. less than postage, saved the seller the fees also so a win win situation for us that way

i got the silver one yesterday and thanks to mr postie the glass had been smashed despite it being well packaged

i will take some pics of the frame tonight as i think i have done spare glass. there are a couple of scratches from the glass being broken but it was only a sample one so i knew what they looked like

Thanks they look pretty good for a couple of quid each.

My local framer in Cambridge closed down recently, they did lovely wood ones :(

Glad your happy with them

i keep forgetting to get a pic of the silver one i have at home desipte the marks from the postie dropping it

will remember and take one later.

no problem at all.

i emailed the Ian away from ebay ith a link to this topic also. so he may well know of interest from others via here

These are the silver ones
The marks are from the broken glass, frame has no glass there its just as a demo
i think the flash brought out a fair amount of red, there not that in your face now its sitting here

SJW_0101.jpg

SJW_0106.jpg

Back