Access to Black Point, Anglesey

Name
Ashley
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Looking for a quick bit of advice please. Planning to head out tomorrow evening to have a go at some sunset shots at Black Point, Anglesey looking across to Llandudno. I know there's a toll charge to access the site by car (I think the current price is £2.50.). However, before I travel over there, any issues with access to the site late in the evening eg. after 8pm that I need to be aware of? For example, a barrier or is the toll in operation all the time?!

I'd also welcome any hints or tips from fellow members about photographs at that location.

Thanks in advance, Ashley.

Not sure if it's too late to reply but there isn't a barrier so you'll be ok. I'm not sure what days and times they charge but I got in free when I was there at 4:30am for sunrise and then back again at 9:30pm for sunset.

Hi Peter, many thanks for your reply. I actually stayed much longer than anticipated down in Ynys Llanddwn so headed for home rather than up to Black Point. I'm sure your info though will prove useful next time I head over to Anglesey.

Back