Acer BM320 monitor?

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
I found a few offers for around £500 for this 32" 4K aRGB monitor. Price looks pretty good next to the competition. Is there any good reason why I should pass this on? I really don't want to spend any more just to be perfectly clear.

I was thinking about LG 32UD99 but that a lot more expensive unless it really makes a massive difference??? P.S. I don't play ANY games.

And then would you trust laptopsdirect / scan or go for amazon?

Bought both of my Dell's from laptopsdirect, great service and the best price by far. Do you have to have a 32" monitor, if you do then that Acer looks pretty good value.

And we have a very slight colour shift from left to right. Is it going to annoy me to insanity while I still have a chance?

And the colormunki doesn't like this monitor too. WTF??? Standard profile looks almost perfect, after calibration its a rainbow world. Is the calibrator or software faulty considering it still does a great job with MBP 13" and older CCFL 20" Dell.
I do want a more all round device for printers as well so will likely have to off-load a lot of stuff on ebay. What a shame my mac mini (no 4K) will have to go too.

Back