Adam

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Until I can finally get my youngest son to pose for a portrait, I will have to carry on taking candid shots like this. (Ive just noticed the calloused thumbs from digging his big Koi pond!!)

Photographically nothing special, but one for the album.

Adam%20Handsup.jpg

Ive just noticed the calloused thumbs from digging his big Koi pond!!

Buy him a spade! Good shot!

praxis said:
Buy him a spade! Good shot!

Nah...its far more character-building to make him do it with his hands!!! LOL (y)

Great shot Janice.
Plus he doesn't have that cocky bad attitude look about him that I always thought all lads of his age have. (I'm getting old and grumpy)

He actually looks a nice decent lad and you captured his personality in the shot.

Very good capture, like the gentle blurring of the background, sharpness of the eyes, and the the innocent expression, looks very good with his hands raised - almost like a cheeky dont shoot me pose;)

(y)

Bachs said:
Great shot Janice.
Plus he doesn't have that cocky bad attitude look about him that I always thought all lads of his age have. (I'm getting old and grumpy)

He actually looks a nice decent lad and you captured his personality in the shot.

I will remember that Bachs, when he is answering me back, leaving dirty dishes in his room, not doing any homework and playing his electric guitar too loud!! :D

Janice said:
I will remember that Bachs, when he is answering me back, leaving dirty dishes in his room, not doing any homework and playing his electric guitar too loud!! :D

I'm 47 next month and I still do all of the above (apart from the homework...I finally passed my exams)

It's just a guy thing.

Back