Daily Adam's 366 Project

Good to see that the GTI is still providing plenty of inspiration (y) I'm quite liking 42 (y) though think that I'd crop a little off the top to take out he bright areas coming through the rear window in the top left corner (y)

Matt

Just catching up with your project mate.
Love the Valentines day shot and also the frozen grill on the Mk3!

I really liked your last 365 and I'm enjoying following the 366 on various places (here, Flickr, PH!)

Adam. Just been flicking through flickr. And have to say you've made a great start to the year. A number of well executed techniques in there.

I'm not totally sure why but I love that last one for Day 60 it's errie but seems to work so well (y) a location I would like to visit (y) if network rail would like it is a discuss to be had in another thread :LOL:

Matt

61 is a stunner mate, think you've got the balance of everything perfect, really stood out a mile to me

And I think your 53 may have somewhat inspired my 54... Only guessing tho...I can't remember lol

Last edited:
I love the last two the exposure and processing of 64 is just stunning (y) it looks so desolate and the PP really add's to that (y) the WW spin is really good (y) the location looks great he only thing letting it down for me is that you've not got all of the spin in frame :shrug:

Matt

Back