Addiction - brutal

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Man this hobby is killing me, I really cannot sleep - I just want to go out and get some night shots :( :help:

I know what you mean. I've just been playing around with my studio lights and having loads of fun. However, lots to do tomorrow so it's a quick cuppa and bed soon.

Did you take any shots when you took the car out, or was it a petrol scavanging exercise? ;)

I know what you mean. I've just been playing around with my studio lights and having loads of fun. However, lots to do tomorrow so it's a quick cuppa and bed soon.

Did you take any shots when you took the car out, or was it a petrol scavanging exercise? ;)

I forgot the ****ing tripod!!!!! :LOL:

I usually keep one in the car, or some bean bags so I can prop it on the car... Never mind, i'm sure the drive worked wonders anyway!

I usually keep one in the car, or some bean bags so I can prop it on the car... Never mind, i'm sure the drive worked wonders anyway!

Yeah big tripod was in the wifes car, I did have my small manfrotto tripod but not the plate which was attached to the D200 at home...

Crazy, but yet had a great drive ;)

Gary.

Back