Adding a logo to lots of images automatically???

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I always like to put my name on every photo I upload in the hope that someday people might recognise my work, might never happen but I can only hope.

This is an image with the logo in the bottom corner.

3850241968_a0a3b7ea49.jpg

I used to use photobucket to place the logo on and thats fine for a couple of photo's but takes ages.

I now use lightroom to put the logo on via the 'Print' tab but this removes the exif data and I wish to keep this in the photo.

So, how can I get the logo onto every image automatically and still retain the EXIF data.

I haven't got a clue when it comes to 'Script's' in photoshop so if thats what I need to do then any guidance would be brilliant.

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

As you have Lightroom, download the Mogrify plugin which adds the imagemagick features to the Lightroom export dialogue.

Mogrify is excellent.
You decide how much (or little) to donate.

Mogrify does some neat tricks. One of my websites has images from different authors in the same gallery. Mogrify picks up the owner meta tag and uses that in the watermark. Each person gets a proper credit - brilliant.

Mogrify is certainly well worth a donation!

Thanks for all the help everyone.

I downloaded Mogrify last night and spent all night trying to get it to work properly and got there in the end.

Since installing it though I’ve had a few running problems with the PC, for instance I can’t log into my hotmail account as it crashes Firefox and Internet explorer won’t even load up without crashing. Is this likely to be something else or has Mogrify caused this.

Mogrify seems well worth it though and i’ll be unlocking it soon.

Seriously Dal look at FastStone image viewer. It is first of all free you can donate if you like it. Second it has tools to convert size add a watermark, you can view NEF thumbnails and loads more. As for the watermark tool you can add text to a whole folder full of images with sub folders in one go or an image you have made yourself.

FASTSTONE

You will want to look in

Tools> Batch convert selected images> advanced> then go to the watermark tab
You can also create jpg's from your NEF raw files and resize to 800px ready to load straight onto TP forums :)

If you use the russell brown branding method from the movie about its easy to just run it through image processor and do batches at a time.

Works great and real easy :)

You could also use Script writer (see my sig) that will let you add it too :)

Mogrify hasn't caused me any trouble.
Presume you have tried rebooting - fixes 90% of all Windows problems

Looks like its something wrong with the pc as its working fine on the laptop now.

Seriously Dal look at FastStone image viewer. It is first of all free you can donate if you like it. Second it has tools to convert size add a watermark, you can view NEF thumbnails and loads more. As for the watermark tool you can add text to a whole folder full of images with sub folders in one go or an image you have made yourself.

FASTSTONE

You will want to look in

Tools> Batch convert selected images> advanced> then go to the watermark tab
You can also create jpg's from your NEF raw files and resize to 800px ready to load straight onto TP forums :)
Thanks for that, that will be handy just for creating jpegs straight from NEF files.

If you have photoshop check out this tutorial.
http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/BrandingSM.mov (quick time) it shows you have to do it.

Thank you, will have a watch of that at lunchtime hopefully.

If you use the russell brown branding method from the movie about its easy to just run it through image processor and do batches at a time.

Works great and real easy :)
Well if its easy I should be able to manage it lol, will give it a try later on.

You could also use Script writer (see my sig) that will let you add it too :)
Now that sounds complicated to me.

I use Cowasakis script writer. It works in photoshop and also photoshop elements. Its a bit fiddly to start with, but works really well once you figure it out :)

I use Cowasakis script writer. It works in photoshop and also photoshop elements. Its a bit fiddly to start with, but works really well once you figure it out :)

I'm not too good with figuring out codes so not sure I'd be able to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuIQSPMHk2U

Dal although this is a long tutorial its very useful and is good.

Takes proberly as long as the vid.

DO see it through its helpful

Regards

Dan

Will watch it right now.

Back