Adjustable table top tripod with ball head.

Edit My Images
Yes
As per title,I’m looking for a decent one.

It needs to support a minimum weight of 1.5 kilos

ive looked around But would welcome suggestions from users on here,

thanks

How adjustable are you talking about?

I have a Momam(not sure I have the spelling right)....

Edit

I bought it without a head as I use the one from my old Manfrotto table tripod when needed.

I bought it with the intention of using in a hide and it, for me, worked well as an alternative to a hide shelf plate :)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Edit

I bought it without a head as I use the one from my old Manfrotto table tripod when needed.

I bought it with the intention of using in a hide and it, for me, worked well as an alternative to a hide shelf plate :)

I have one of those and rate it very highly.

that looks ideal, can you recommend a ball head that would be suitable?
maybe this. does it just screw on to the 1/4 screw or would I need to change to the other size you get with the tripod?
If I did not already have the old (small ) ballhead I would have likely bought that one.......as well reviewed like the tripod.

FWIW I have the tripod, as mentioned, in a hide to support my gimbal & leveling head combo. With the legs splayed flat it felt as solid as a rock:)

I have one of them, it is excellent, and the quick-set button is the best idea ever!

As long as the load is balanced at the mounting point it will take 1.5kg

View attachment 367325
I have one but unfortunately I need something to take 2 kg I put the load on this same tripod and the ball was not solid enough. I need to be able to tilt the ball down

Last edited:
Too big? Too Expensive?

I have one, its a great piece of kit.

I have one but unfortunately I need something to take 2 kg I put the load on this same tripod and the ball was not solid enough. I need to be able to tilt the ball down
It's not the same one. The one I linked takes 2.5kg.

I have one of them, it is excellent, and the quick-set button is the best idea ever!

As long as the load is balanced at the mounting point it will take 1.5kg

View attachment 367325
That's not what I linked to. I have the smaller version as you appear to as well. The one I linked takes 2.5kg.

Edit

Also available with a head as the Marsace MT-01: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marsace-Ta...=marsace&qid=1663598357&s=electronics&sr=1-22

Back