Adobe CC Photography plan 12 month license - Amazon £82.44 (eqv £6.87 month)

I just popped by to mention this offer from Amazon (beaten to it by @Sharky :)).

Great timing as my plan renews next week at the newly increased price.
So I've bought this 12 month plan from Amazon and cancelled my current subscription; hopefully it'll be a simple matter to redeem this new annual plan.

Cheers!

Good to know, thank you.

Unfortunately I couldn't see any way to input a redemption code; so I asked the online chat support person whether I'd need to cancel before redeeming the new plan, and was advised that I would indeed have to cancel.

So I've already cancelled. I'll redeem the annual subscription next week when the service actually ends.

You don't have to cancel anything. Just sign into your CC account and then redeem the redemption code. It will automatically extend your contract by 12 months.
Sort of, the url to redeem the key Amazon provide is:

https://creative.adobe.com/redeem

My subs run out at the end of the month so i'll wait until then to actually use the code. I'd much rather pay £82 a year vs the renewal price of £120!

Keep an eye out for the Amazon Black Friday and Prime Days, you can buy the discount code early and simply get it applied to your existing account. I took out another subscription on Prime Day and that extended my current contract out for 18 months, eg 12 months on top of my existing contract - I did phone Adobe UK before just to check they would honor the deal and there was not a problem. This was covered in an earlier post - see https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/photoshop-lightroom-year-subscription.657961/

Just a tip, if you buy this from Amazon be prepared for some hassle, not saying everyone will have trouble but a friend of mine signed up through Amazon, he got the link for lightroom but never got one for PS CC, it took him about 2 weeks to sort it out with Amazon, reading on the feedback others have had the same trouble, like I said not saying it will go belly up for everyone, but just a heads up on it :)

Well must of been something to do with the code he got then, I just know it took a while to sort out.

Last edited:
Any deals on this at the moment, my subscription expires at the end of the month, so wondered if there are any discount codes kicking about?

Any deals on this at the moment, my subscription expires at the end of the month, so wondered if there are any discount codes kicking about?
Not aware of any deals at the moment but tell Adobe you want to cancel as too expensive and they are likely to offer you 2 months free.

If you can wait, the annual license is usually discounted on Amazon on Black Friday.

I bought one last year and have only just activated it.

Not quite the £82 of the OP but it's gone down to £99.99 (from £119.99) if you need to buy now.

Back