Photoshop/lightroom year subscription

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Amazon prime users can get the year subscription for £70 as part of the prime day deal at the moment instead of the usual £107.

Yes we know. There is more than this thread telling us that.
And how much does Amazon Prime cost?

Not so cheap when you add that in.

P.S. Do a search next time you give us some "news"

Yes we know. There is more than this thread telling us that.
And how much does Amazon Prime cost?

Not so cheap when you add that in.

P.S. Do a search next time you give us some "news"

You can get free 30 day trials so nothing.I didn't see a post in this section for shopping and bargains...but won't bother next time in fear of getting my head bitten off,Christ.

You can get free 30 day trials so nothing.I didn't see a post in this section for shopping and bargains...but won't bother next time in fear of getting my head bitten off,Christ.

Thanks for the heads up. Don't worry about the grouches that can't afford prime. There are plenty of us that pay for prime and can make use of this.

Amazon prime users can get the year subscription for £70 as part of the prime day deal at the moment instead of the usual £107.

Thanks from me too - did not know about this until I saw your post, and since my Adobe subscription runs out in 2 weeks, very glad you took the time to mention this!

Cheers @samp09

One of the cheapest Amazon Lightroom deals for quite a while.

Last edited:
Thanks from me too - did not know about this until I saw your post, and since my Adobe subscription runs out in 2 weeks, very glad you took the time to mention this!

Check with Adobe as to whether you need to treat this as a new subscription or can extend your existing one.

If you can't extend your existing one then make sure you deal with cancelling it cleanly as if you go past the 2 weeks into a new period Adobe will try and treat it as if you have a new 1 year contract - and threaten charging half the outstanding fees for the annual term.

Quick bit of feedback, I purchased this reduced plan back in November 2016 as part of Amazon Black Friday for the same £69.99 for the 12 mth plan (equiv £5.75 pm compared to the full £9.17pm). This offer then came up on the recent Prime day, I was concerned about doing a second deal and I contacted Adobe Customer Care (0800 028 0148) who stated that they were happy with me buying the Prime deal and adding it to my existing discounted contract, It was all very simple to do and I am now a paid user through to Dec 2018 on my second year at this rate - so this is well worth looking out for during the Amazon sales

Quick bit of feedback, I purchased this reduced plan back in November 2016 as part of Amazon Black Friday for the same £69.99 for the 12 mth plan (equiv £5.75 pm compared to the full £9.17pm). This offer then came up on the recent Prime day, I was concerned about doing a second deal and I contacted Adobe Customer Care (0800 028 0148) who stated that they were happy with me buying the Prime deal and adding it to my existing discounted contract, It was all very simple to do and I am now a paid user through to Dec 2018 on my second year at this rate - so this is well worth looking out for during the Amazon sales

How do you add these to you current contract?
For example if I'm in the middle of a contract period and I buy one of these deals, how do you add it to your account for the following year?

Simply buy the software from Amazon, you will then get a redemption code added to the software section of your Amazon prime account. I normally then phone Adobe (number above) give your Adobe account details, they will then talk you through the registration process. This involves copying the 25 (?) digit code to the clip board, logging to the dedicated Adobe redemption site, paste the code and that is it. If you then look at your details in the Adobe account it will state the next payment due date, which will be the end of your current contract plus the new 12 months e.g. As stated above, for me that is Dec 2018. I am on my iPad,, but can possibly find the redemption URL if needed when next on my PC, but I was happy doing it with the Adobe rep on the phone - hope this helps...

Last edited:
Hopefully this will work, further to the above, a couple of screenshots. The top part of the image shows the Games and Software section of my Prime account, this is where your redemption codes will be saved. The bottom half shows my Adobe plan with the next due date of 1 December 2018 - hope this helps...

image.jpeg

That's really good to know. I saw the offer on Amazon but as I've recently renewed my subscription I didn't bother:(

Back