Adobe Creative Cloud at £79.99 from Amazon

Apologies if this has been answered before - I searched but found no definitive answer...

If I buy this and add it to my existing continuous (£9.98 / month) subscription, Adobe just stop taking the direct debit for 12 months?

Cheers,

Jez.

Apologies if this has been answered before - I searched but found no definitive answer...

If I buy this and add it to my existing continuous (£9.98 / month) subscription, Adobe just stop taking the direct debit for 12 months?

Cheers,

Jez.
I doubt it, I suspect you would need to cancel. By the way if you use the live chat facility and say you want to cancel they usually offer 3 months free to stay.

Cheers,

Jez.

Yes, (or at least, that is what happened when I bought a similar deal last Amazon Prime day).

You get a code for the annual package, log into your CC account and add it.

Yes, (or at least, that is what happened when I bought a similar deal last Amazon Prime day).

Cheers,

Jez.

I bought two 12M subscriptions. I now don't automatically start back up my monthly subscription payments until March or April 2022.

Last edited:
Ok - supplemental question!

I'm obviously being really thick today, but logged into my CC account I can't see where to add the new subscription. The only place I can find is "register a product", and the redemption code is the wrong format...

Ach - scratch that. Found it!

Not awake yet... ;-)

Edited to add where...

Whilst logged into your CC account, just follow the Amazon link "How to redeem this item", then click on the "visit the Creative Cloud redemption site at..." link. Then just copy the redemption code into the boxes, click "Redeem Code", then click "Start using Creative Cloud". This will take you to the CC 'home page' where for a heart-stopping moment it will show you "install" links for all your already installed apps before they change magically to "Open". You will then get an email shortly informing you of 365 days of credited service.

HTH someone...

(NB - this is what I did and the results I got - your mileage may vary!)

Last edited:
Ach - scratch that. Found it!...

My recollection is that was similar when I did it, that "It must be here somewhere" feeling, then "Have I just thrown £70 away", then "Ahh, fixed." :)

Thanks, another year added!

stumbled across this by accident glad i did as mine was due to renew today and added this 1st thing this morning. Nice one

It’s down to £73.71 now. They will be giving it away by the end of the month at this rate!

I presume existing subscribers all got their two free months when they did that offer a few weeks ago?

It’s down to £73.71 now. They will be giving it away by the end of the month at this rate!
It's a gamble that you may or may not survive the pandemic, but at least Amazon and Adobe will have your money in advance! :eek:

It's a gamble that you may or may not survive the pandemic, but at least Amazon and Adobe will have your money in advance! :eek:

What an utterly stupid thing to say.

That is in incredibly bad taste.

What an utterly stupid thing to say.

That is in incredibly bad taste.
It wasn't meant to be in bad taste obviously, so I'm sorry you see it that way. Two 2 global monsters are asking you to spend money while all around are giving rent and mortgage holidays and suchlike, so that people can get by financially for the next few months. I'll leave folks to make their own minds up about the reasons why that might be.

Back