Adobe Creative Cloud

Do we think these deals will be repeated in the future? History suggests they will be. I have a 20GB Creative Cloud annual subscription at just over £120. If I go for the Amazon deal I will not be able to renew the 20GB deal and do not want to have to pay £250 pa down the line.
 
I've merged the three threads on Adobe, Adobe Creative Cloud and Lightroom, as they overlap very significantly.

Basically, Amazon are offering discounted deals on the Adobe Photography plans, either with or without Photoshop, in the Prime Day (week?) deals.

Personally I'm debating it but seriously thinking of ditching Adobe now. I just don't use it enough where I could use Bridge for free and Affinity that I already have for editing.
 
I've merged the three threads on Adobe, Adobe Creative Cloud and Lightroom, as they overlap very significantly.

Basically, Amazon are offering discounted deals on the Adobe Photography plans, either with or without Photoshop, in the Prime Day (week?) deals.

Personally I'm debating it but seriously thinking of ditching Adobe now. I just don't use it enough where I could use Bridge for free and Affinity that I already have for editing.


I am having the same little chat with myself
 
I'm sure I've read that you can stack these. Would anyone be kind enough to confirm before I press the button.

TIA
I'll try stacking tomorrow when I get home from work :) fingers crossed the offer doesn't disappear
 
Last edited:
Hi, some advice please.
I have the Adobe Creative Cloud and Lightroom but really never use Photoshop
I'll try stacking tomorrow when I get home from work :) fingers crossed the offer doesn't disappear
I have the Adobe cloud 20GB plan and runs out next year, I checked the Adobe website as I only want Lightroom (never really use P/S) according from I found you can buy the L/R only option but don't have to register it until you want to so and this is only as I see it you could buy as many copies as you want and save them as long as you want. Russ.
 
I've also got the 20gb plan. I will buy codes but won't activate until my old plan runs out in a couple of months, I don't think they allow you to extend a 20gb plan with a 1tb plan
 
I've also got the 20gb plan. I will buy codes but won't activate until my old plan runs out in a couple of months, I don't think they allow you to extend a 20gb plan with a 1tb plan
It is worth asking the support about that.

be careful with not activating for too longer, or I believe longer than 30d specifically. Check the wording carefully.

my one runs out in late March - where do I go with that?
 
Back
Top