Adobe PS and Lightroom CC 12 months £80.85

Cheers, I've just cancelled my current subscription and bought this - a saving of £40 for the year.

My 12 month sub does not finish until August, bit reluctant to get this as will be 4 months before I could activate. Might have a chat with Adobe to see if I could use the code

I've still got a month on my discounted subscription (the PhotoSerge discount), does anyone know if buying this and redeeming the code will add the 12 months on automatically at the end of the current subscription?

I've still got a month on my discounted subscription (the PhotoSerge discount), does anyone know if buying this and redeeming the code will add the 12 months on automatically at the end of the current subscription?
I tried something similar a couple of years ago and ended up with two overlapping subscriptions for the same product. Took a lot of chat conversations with Adobe to resolve but got there in the end.

I'd try and get some definitive advice off them before you apply it.

Just about to purchase this package on line but at this price I'm glad I didn't.

One question comes to mind though, how do you get the activation codes ?

Just about to purchase this package on line but at this price I'm glad I didn't.

One question comes to mind though, how do you get the activation codes ?

Looking at the reviews you get a code a few mins after buying

I'm paying full price at the moment as bought direct from Adobe on a monthly basis. How does switching to one of these deals work in practice? Can I use the same email address as my current account? Can i continue to use the same Lightroom catalogue?

Cheers for any advice

I'm paying full price at the moment as bought direct from Adobe on a monthly basis. How does switching to one of these deals work in practice? Can I use the same email address as my current account? Can i continue to use the same Lightroom catalogue?

Cheers for any advice
You might want to try the Cancel My Subscription option to trigger the two free months customer retention deal - there's a another thread that discusses this,

What happens is you log in to your Adobe account, persist through the cancel account stages until you're offered a 2 free months if you resubscribe. You're putting yourself back into contract, but you're paying for 12 months and getting 14 months. You can't get the two free months without signing up for another twelve.

Back