Advice for any improvement

Name
Wayne
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi if anyone has got any time to spare (i know it is in short supply at the moment) could you please please take a look at my web site and give me any advice on improvements i can make to it. I'm thick skinned so i can take it. Just click the link below. I am not a profesional but in time and improvement would like to make some money off it after a few courses on techneques.

Thanks Wayne

Hi
I've come across this site before and thought it was very good, the only think I first thought when I saw it was it was stuck to the left of the screen. looking at it again now, what does it look like in the centre of the screen?

Main issue for me is your galleries look messy.

You've different sized portraits and landscapes all mixed up. if nothing else, group them so you have 3 landscape shots on one line and 3 portrait on another. Your wildlife section is the one that looked the worst.

It is one of the more unique clickpic sites I've seen.

A few pointers though:

Can you specify your own watermark, rather than the Clickpic one?
There is a lot of scrolling involved, especially on the gallery pages where there is a second row of images. It can also be seen on the images on the home screen, this looks bad, especially because there is plenty of dead space at the bottom.
Liam 1, 2 & 3 would probably look better if they were in order (can be renamed ;) )
I would leave out the abstract section until you have a few more images for it.

i thought that with the abstract myself. i was thinkiung about going to the disused cooling towers at thorpe marst and replaceing it with some urban landscape instead.

I really like the site and the general look of it (y)

I'd suggest you have a look through your text to fix the spelling mistakes, particularly in the 'Gallery' and 'Contact me' sections.

Back