Advice please for a trip out tomorrow

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
I and a colleague want to spend a day out photographing architecture and street scenes tomorrow. (16th Feb). We live near Nottingham and have a shortlist of Warwick, Stratford or Leamington. We want to travel to that neck of the woods as we have visited Lincoln, Stamford, and other places East of Nottingham so wanted to explore the western fringes of easy to get to places. Can you please let us have your thoughts on the three places listed, and any other suitable candidates within a 90 minute journey from Nottingham. Thanks

Hi David,

I'm afraid it's not an area I know well so I can't help with any specific recommendations. However, don't 'over-think' the location too much; street photography can be practised anywhere - all you need is decent light, some streets and ideally (though not essentially) some people.

If the people element is lacking, look more at urban landscapes and maybe some abstracts - it all falls into the street photography genre.

Good luck - let us know how it went - and why not post some of the results on here?

Best,
Brian

Back