Affinity Sale

I’m still using version 1 on my iPad it’s excellent

Just had an email from them

Perhaps customers have started asking the most FAQ. Anyway, for anyone who's not on the mailing list, here's that whole piece from the email:

1. We are committed to fair, transparent and affordable pricing, including the perpetual licenses that have made Affinity special.

We share a commitment to making design fairer and more accessible. For Canva, this has meant making our core product available for free to millions of people across the globe, and for Affinity, this has meant a fairly priced perpetual license model. We know this model has been a key part of the Affinity offering and we are committed to continue to offer perpetual licenses in the future.

If we do offer a subscription, it will only ever be as an option alongside the perpetual model, for those who prefer it. This fits with enabling Canva users to start adopting Affinity. It could also allow us to offer Affinity users a way to scale their workflows using Canva as a platform to share and collaborate on their Affinity assets, if they choose to.

I think it was a good move to make that very clear, it should prevent hesitation :)

Back