Air Ambulance

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
The Air Ambulance landed in a field near our house so I took the chance to get some snaps. Not something I would normally shoot so I'm sure these aren't all they could be and I am interested to know if I could have done anything better. I was after a bit more prop blur but didn't want to drop the shutter speed to low to avoid shake.

AirAmbulance (1) by TheWub, on Flickr

AirAmbulance (2) by TheWub, on Flickr

AirAmbulance (3) by TheWub, on Flickr

AirAmbulance (4) by TheWub, on Flickr

AirAmbulance (5) by TheWub, on Flickr

I like the first one, with the back and doors . Its a nice record shot and with the two people in Hi viz it tells a story.

The next one is a bit washed out colour wise and I don't think it's as strong an image as the first one, although the extra people by the gate add some interest.

Of the ones in the air, I prefer the last one with it coming straight at the camera, it's a shame the tree on the left slighty cuts off the rotor but otherwise I like it a lot. It is a shame that you couldn't get the rotors more blurred though as I think that would have helped the shots, particularly in 3 and 4.

Hope the person they helped is ok.

I like the first one, with the back and doors . Its a nice record shot and with the two people in Hi viz it tells a story.

The next one is a bit washed out colour wise and I don't think it's as strong an image as the first one, although the extra people by the gate add some interest.

Of the ones in the air, I prefer the last one with it coming straight at the camera, it's a shame the tree on the left slighty cuts off the rotor but otherwise I like it a lot. It is a shame that you couldn't get the rotors more blurred though as I think that would have helped the shots, particularly in 3 and 4.

Hope the person they helped is ok.

Thanks Steve, don't know the outcome but the casuality looked like an elderly gent. As I said I have no real idea about shutter speeds for prop blur, I guess I should have chimped but once it was in the air there wasn't much time.

Back