air rifles

I've got a daystate harrier X, had it from when they first were released. It's been perfect, very accurate, magazine is good and also it's got an efficient air system which means it only needs to be pumped to 160 Bar. I use a stirrup pump and it only takes a minute to pump it up.

jimmyriddle said:
I've got a daystate harrier X, had it from when they first were released. It's been perfect, very accurate, magazine is good and also it's got an efficient air system which means it only needs to be pumped to 160 Bar. I use a stirrup pump and it only takes a minute to pump it up.

Id love a daystate but can't find one in my price range.

Never used for hunting - I like to shoot wildlife with the camera but here is my little collection:

Daystate Airwolf and Weirauch HW97K (Had an air arms S410 before these two).

_DSC2308.jpg

DSCF1960.jpg

Last edited:
Osmo said:
Never used for hunting - I like to shoot wildlife with the camera but here is my little collection:

Daystate Airwolf and Weirauch HW97K (Had an air arms S410 before these two).

Your air wolf is stunning!

Thanks Tony. It's tragic its not been used in about 2 years! :shake:

Despite how nice Daystate rifles are I actually prefer to shoot the Weihrauch - something very pleasing about the 'thud' of a 22 springer! :)

Last edited:
Osmo said:
Thanks Tony. It's tragic its not been used in about 2 years! :shake:

Despite how nice Daystate rifles are I actually prefer to shoot the Weihrauch - something very pleasing about the 'thud' of a 22 springer! :)

That is a real shame! If you do ever get rid of her please let me know.

Back