Airborne Bentley (Cholmondeley)

Name
Lawrence CLIFT
Edit My Images
Yes
We had a fantastic weekend at Cholmondley, it gets bigger and better each year. Here's a selection with more on the website and Flickr. Thanks.

LAWRENCE

4807762055_53d4dc7095_z.jpg

4808382664_9823fcedf8_z.jpg

4807766985_4dc8072a84_z.jpg

4807767667_e715114de7_z.jpg

4808380410_419655d44a_z.jpg

Last edited:
I guess technically there's probably a lot "wrong" with the Lancia shot but I like it (y)

I guess technically there's probably a lot "wrong" with the Lancia shot but I like it (y)

It was a VERY busy weekend at Cholmondeley. I'm a little biased (;)) towards Lancia's and (whilst nursing a champagne induced hangover) I was back at our Club Lancia Sport stand and had forgotten that this car was due, thus it was a grab shot, but I reckon that it works.

Lancia is a great shot, great pan. A bit busy but nice and intesting.

You caught the flames well, nice detail.

Nice set.

Congrats on getting your Lambo pic on the front page of Pistonheads(y)

Thanks, it's popping up all over the place :). POTW on PH's, now THAT's something to really shout about :clap:

Aye, well done. It is a good shot and also nice to get it noticed on PH. I did have to look at what POTW was though :thinking: :LOL:

Did you have a media vest to get in that area on the finishline ? or was it general access ?. Might have to have a look there next year.

Last edited:
Did you have a media vest to get in that area on the finishline ? or was it general access ?. Might have to have a look there next year.

It is a general area, but I was accredited media, thus I was wearing the orange vest to get the shot (stood in front of the speccies I'm afraid :|) inbetween the spectator line & straw bales.

LAWRENCE

Back