Daily Alan's Project365

OP
hamacting
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
This evening I photographed a local musical society - Hamilton Operatic and Dramatic Company - who are performing The Wizard Of Oz. They asked that photos are not published lest they spoil the surprise for the audience - but just look at all those seats they are filling...

2014-11-16 (Day 320) Lots Of Seats
by atp, on Flickr

OP
hamacting
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you Mandy!

I had a bit of a photographically-rotten evening. I just didn't have the right gear for the job... lucky enough to be invited to photograph a belly dance competition and needed better lenses than I had

Oh well, this is one of the better ones:

2014-11-21 (Day 325) Pyramids!
by atp, on Flickr

Name
Elaine
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Alan, I haven't commented on your thread previously because I have enough trouble keeping up with all the comments and feedback for the 52's project I'm participating in, but I just wanted to say that I do occasionally look in and have really enjoyed seeing your images. I thought the Aida shots were a great record of the show's progress, but I particularly like some of your outdoor nature-type shots :clap:

OP
hamacting
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you very much, Elaine! It is hard to keep up, especially when taking pictures too... I'm rubbish at getting to other people's photostreams but I do enjoy them when I do manage!

Anyway, today we moved office. Here's the one we left behind...

2014-11-26 (Day 330) Office Move
by atp, on Flickr

OP
hamacting
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Day 3 of 5 in the B+W challenge. As I explain in the linked flickr post, I was trying to achieve a specific effect (bright Christmas lights representing commercial face of Christmas, brooding "crown of thorns" in the background evoking Jesus throwing the moneychangers out of the temple); I'm not sure whether this manages it but at least I was trying for a specific story!

2014-12-01 (Day 335) Christmas Lights! by atp, on Flickr