Daily Alan's Project365

This evening I photographed a local musical society - Hamilton Operatic and Dramatic Company - who are performing The Wizard Of Oz. They asked that photos are not published lest they spoil the surprise for the audience - but just look at all those seats they are filling...

2014-11-16 (Day 320) Lots Of Seats
by atp, on Flickr

Thank you Mandy!

I had a bit of a photographically-rotten evening. I just didn't have the right gear for the job... lucky enough to be invited to photograph a belly dance competition and needed better lenses than I had

Oh well, this is one of the better ones:

2014-11-21 (Day 325) Pyramids!
by atp, on Flickr

Hi Alan, I haven't commented on your thread previously because I have enough trouble keeping up with all the comments and feedback for the 52's project I'm participating in, but I just wanted to say that I do occasionally look in and have really enjoyed seeing your images. I thought the Aida shots were a great record of the show's progress, but I particularly like some of your outdoor nature-type shots :clap:

Day 3 of 5 in the B+W challenge. As I explain in the linked flickr post, I was trying to achieve a specific effect (bright Christmas lights representing commercial face of Christmas, brooding "crown of thorns" in the background evoking Jesus throwing the moneychangers out of the temple); I'm not sure whether this manages it but at least I was trying for a specific story!

2014-12-01 (Day 335) Christmas Lights! by atp, on Flickr

Back