All in One package for Mac OS??

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Been using Photoshop CS3 on windows for a while now but have just bought a macbook as i have had enough of windows to last me a lifetime!

Contacted adobe who let me change my cs3 from windows to mac but i hate it on mac!

Is there an all in 1 package out there that is as good as cs3 on windows for the mac? , What i mean is i have heard of aperture and lightroom and elements but i shoot raw all the time and would love a program that i can organise my pics, edit them and save them ready for printing or web.

Thanks

Amy

Hi,

What i mean is i have heard of aperture and lightroom and elements but i shoot raw all the time and would love a program that i can organise my pics, edit them and save them ready for printing or web.

Thanks

Amy

Hey Amy Mac definitely the way to go Im a convert myself. I use aperture 2 and I shoot in RAW. It allows you to organise, edit and publish easily. I'm just new to the game though so not really using it to its full potential.

However I still need to use CS3 to do pixel editing. Mostly just photoshopping pictures of the folk at work to get my own back on them :razz:

CS3 is almost the same on the mac as it is on a PC what is it about the Mac platform you find annoying??

Back