Allan.H 52 2023

Fragile: A nicely framed bug pic.
Robust: As others have said, lovely point of view. The processing really brings out the solid, strong structure of the tree.

Fab POV and I love the treatment/toning you've done.

Lovely perspective on this tree. It's amost an abstract and quite captivating.

Fragile: A nicely framed bug pic.
Robust: As others have said, lovely point of view. The processing really brings out the solid, strong structure of the tree.
Fab POV and I love the treatment/toning you've done.
Love the colours and textures in this image for robust. Great shot in my humble opinion.
Lovely perspective on this tree. It's amost an abstract and quite captivating.
Thank you

Nice one Allan. I love old headstones and these are great ones.

You’ve brought out the textures nicely on the headstones Allan. I love the weathering on the left one.

Nicely framed and good idea for the theme, like the stones leaning towards each other.

Nearby works well Allen weather and time have taken their toll to make a colourful and interesting shot.
I hate cobbled streets they are a death trap for any biker and best avoided. However they do make excellent photographs as in this case, great DOF and control of exposure from shadow to light.

Cobbles!

Nice one Allan.

Good work on nearby - love the erosion on the headstone and the processing is fitting for a sombre subject. Nice colours in the stone, but muted greens in the grass.

Irregular is a perfect take on the theme, great POV with the perspective from the kerbstones, thought there may be a bit much shadow in the foreground, but you'd lose the red door if you walked farther forward. Nice inclusion of the cyclist too.

Good shot Allan, I think that I agree with Graham, a little bit forward to capture the cobbles in the sun might have elevated the image.

Nearby works well Allen weather and time have taken their toll to make a colourful and interesting shot.
I hate cobbled streets they are a death trap for any biker and best avoided. However they do make excellent photographs as in this case, great DOF and control of exposure from shadow to light.
That's a nice shot for irregular Allan, painful if you come off a pushbike on it though.
Cobbles!

Nice one Allan.
Thanks

Nicely done. Where abouts is that?
Lovely light and shade Allan and terrific long lead in from the cobbles.
Good work on nearby - love the erosion on the headstone and the processing is fitting for a sombre subject. Nice colours in the stone, but muted greens in the grass.

Irregular is a perfect take on the theme, great POV with the perspective from the kerbstones, thought there may be a bit much shadow in the foreground, but you'd lose the red door if you walked farther forward. Nice inclusion of the cyclist too.
Good shot Allan, I think that I agree with Graham, a little bit forward to capture the cobbles in the sun might have elevated the image.
Its Chester to answer @Adamcski

I don't think its my best work have been very lazy recently about this recently.

Nice bit of artwork on the cabinet, which offsets the Rubbish Bin nicely.

Pete

Bit of odd artwork on the cabinet - and a bin. The bin is rubbish for sure. The artwork? Hmm - without a bit of narrative I'd say yes :)

I like the composition of this. The old brickwork and windows contrasted with the bright new bin.

I like the artwork on the box and the composition of the pic. I also love the pigeon wandering through the bottom.

Irregular - good idea for the theme. You don't see many fully cobbled streets now.
Rubbish - well spotted and nicely composed and exposed.

Good rubbish image and very well spotted.
An odd 3 items together - interesting old stonework, new artwork and a ubiquitous bin.

Back