Alyssa's 365 *120/365* 3/5/09

Edit My Images
Yes
Ive not been posting much recently mainly becauae my camera has gone into hiding , but hopefully you shall be seeing alot move activity from me from now one.

Im 3 days late from the new year, but as always i decide things last minute.

The main reason im doing a 365 is to give me something to aim for. Since the weathers got worse my cameras gone into hiding, so this is a bit of an incentive to get it to come out and play again :) .

Heres my first go

Day one
Pandora's Charm
3164581476_4ac62aa1f9.jpg

Alot of things have happend in my life in the last year, the main one is my best friends' partner being in a motorcycle accident at the beging of september, he has ended up in hospital paralysed from the neck down. It makes you realise the things that are important in life and that you should cherish everything and everyone while you can.

I got this charm bracelet for christmas, charms are ment to be lucky and i think that after the events of the last year everyone needs all the luck they can get.

The A is for my name and the other charm is the zodic symbol for cancer​

Last edited:
Woot! another taking up the challenge, good luck

The main reason im doing a 365 is to give me something to aim for. Since the weathers got worse my cameras gone into hiding, so this is a bit of an incentive to get it to come out and play again :)

Same here, been too cold to go out but really want to keep using the cam, already bagged a keeper that I would otherwise have missed.

Day two

3166394211_5906810ed9.jpg

Since getting some games for christmas i have been hiding away in my room playing on my wii.

Guitar Hero rocks !!!!

Now that i have started this project i will hopefully be spending less time on my wii and more time with my camera

Last edited:
I'm so impressed with myself, I still haven't taken one of the wii remotes lol.
Don't blame you for hiding away with it though, bet it's cold up there!

Ive took 2 photos for today (i dont know if thats aloud?)

Day Three
Snowy Morning
3171567568_b068cf0246.jpg

I woke up at 8 this morning, it was that cold i decided to stay in bed for another half an hour.

When i finally got up this was the view i was welcomed with , then i thought i should take this picture.

Lovely Lush
3170727489_0c7f1428a6.jpg

Today i decided to go to the trafford centre. My theory is that everyone should be at work now so it should be quiet. i was right !!

Went into my favorite shop and because i spent so much i got to choose a gift set for free :)

Last edited:
Day four
Just another busy week

3177249495_c5d01f1f0f.jpg

First day back at work today since the weekend , its actually been a good day today. Busy at home this week as normal.​

Last edited:
Day five
Hair salon
3178074964_bfd7ecdab2.jpg

Today i spent 3 hours cleaning at work because we were quite quiet this morning, i hate the smell of bleach :(!​

Last edited:
Day six
Hair by me

3180579212_162872e950.jpg

This is me.

Today i work i ended up agreing to be in a hair show, i have to have my hair/make up and clothing done to the theme 'urban doll'
(whatever that is ment to be )

this will be in march so pictures will be coming :)

Last edited:
Hi liss. I seem to have missed yours so just had a catch up. You've made a cracking start, love your hair! :D Best of luck.(y)

thanks for the comments :)

i know ive not posted the last 2 days ( i lost my laptop charger ) but ive found it now and here are the photos from day 7 and 8.

i will post up todays photo later

Day seven
Fashion hair
3187006455_789a21f42f.jpg

Im afraid todays photo is only a snap shot off my phone.

Keri has started practicing on my hair for the fashion show, i can tell you it really hurts to get them multicoloured bands out.

Day eight
Red head
3187846666_431664cf4f.jpg

Even though im a hair dresser im lazy when it come to colouring my own hair, but i finally did it today.
I have a nice (not) big red line across my head now though.​

Last edited:
Day 7

That's pretty good from a cameraphone. Would have liked to have seen all of your face though.

Day 8

Now that's RED! :eek:

Well done, keep going. (y)

Day nine
Dont spin it!
3188982272_473a7bf89c.jpg

Something abit more interesting today.
Myself and 6 of my friends went to Warrington to go gokarting. It was empty when we got there so we actually thought it was closed. Im so glad it wasnt closed because it was a right laugh, i was the only one who didnt spin the kart :).​

Last edited:
Day 7

That's pretty good from a cameraphone. Would have liked to have seen all of your face though.

Day 8

Now that's RED! :eek:

Well done, keep going. (y)

thanks , my phones an iPhone so its not to bad. it was just a snap of my hair wasnt planning on using it in the 365 but didnt have anything else really (wish i didnt chop my head in half now though lol )

and yes its proper red now :)

thanks , my phones an iPhone so its not to bad. it was just a snap of my hair wasnt planning on using it in the 365 but didnt have anything else really (wish i didnt chop my head in half now though lol )

and yes its proper red now :)

My phone's a Nokia N95 5mp camera and I can't get a decent pic out of it for *****! :LOL:

Day 10
Motorway Madness
3191776013_8ee8b2350d.jpg

We went visiting my friend today, hes curently in Southport general hospital Spinal ward. It was nice to see him and his girlfriend and catch up not seen them since just before xmas.

On the way home we got stuck in traffic because there had been an accident , people really annoyed me because no-one else seemed to see the ambulance apearing in the distance behind us (except me ) . I understand how important ambulances are at the scene of an accident.​

Last edited:
Unusual shot there Liss. Yeah, some people seem to freeze up when they see emergency vehicle behind them. :thumbsdown:

Day 11
I wish i was a cat
3194117005_6af09ae7e2.jpg

This is one of my cats Tiger, this is the tripod cat :)
I thought it was about time we had a picture of her.

All she does is sleep all day , i wish i could go to sleep right no​
w

Last edited:
Yes, cats have such a hard life, or so mine keep telling me. Lovely photo by the way.

Some nice shots so far, some different to the norm well done :)

Sean

Some great shots in this thread, specially loving the red, red hair! And your self-portrait is great too :)

I could so easily fill my 365 with my cats.
The house is run solely for their benefit, so it'd be relevant too lol.

thank you for you comments its what keeps me going
well cant have one cat and not the other

Day 12
Heres looking at you
3197426892_e8161ed028.jpg

This is my other cat Thomas, shes a girl but we thought she was a boy.

Shes doesnt like having her photo taken as you can probably tell .​

Last edited:
We had the opposite. We though Miki was a girl for the first week until the vet pointed out two tiny little items under his bum. Had to change his name from Chloe! :LOL:

Day 13
Secret Admirer
3199832308_72b24e63ac.jpg

well this wasnt the plan that i had for today, to be honest i didnt have a clue what to take a picture of today as nothing has really happened .

One of the carparks near work is closed and there is noway near enough spaces on the other one so i had to park on an aldi car park (its half built).

work went to plan etc.... finished and went to the car and i had a note under my windowscreen washers, i was ranting on about carpark spaces ...... then i realised what it said . i thought it was someone having a go at me for parking there lol​

Last edited:
don't worry i'm engaged anyway so I wouldn't.
It freaked me out more than anything but I figured out who it was LOL , something seemed odd about it , looked like a womans handwriting and what man would think about tieing a ribbon on you car. Anyway when I got home there was a carrybag from the shop next to the carpark, it was only my mum being strange LOL she had been shopping and seen my car. LOL needless to say she won't be doing it again .

At least it was something abut different for my 365 :)

Day 14
Plaster disaster
3202202562_6d46fe5fc4.jpg

I must have gone through about 20 plasters this week, ive got new scissors and there mega sharp.

Ive cut myself evryday this week, wonder if ill do it tomorrow ?​

Last edited:
Ouch, time to get some rubber scissors I think! :D

Back