Alyssa's 365 *120/365* 3/5/09

Nasty.
I remember one hairdresser I went to was recently qualified, she did a good job for me but her index finger was mashed up lol.

Her scissors were Japanese I think.

Nasty.
I remember one hairdresser I went to was recently qualified, she did a good job for me but her index finger was mashed up lol.

Her scissors were Japanese I think.

its not just new people who do that lol another girl i work with just got somne new scissors and she did the same. most scissors are japanese for some reason???
mine are Jaguar ones and there zebra print :D

Ouch! Liss, you gonna come cut my hair!? :D

how fars barnsley lol

Last edited:
Day 15
Blackout
3204359054_679c9be3ed.jpg

Not had a migrane for a while, well it turned up today whilst i was at work.

Bright lights are not good :( feel sick

For anyone whos interested i did cut my finger again, hopefully next week will be better.​

Last edited:
Very odd, mine came back this morning, Mrs. has had it, and my manager and the guy who owns the local snooker club.
I can't help thinking there's something about causing it.

Oh dear! Migraine city round here then, isn't it! Suffering a headache but nothing compared to a migraine!

Hope you all get better, however long your migraine lasts! :)

A picture that portrays the feeling well.

Go and find a warm bed in a dak room and i hope you feel better soon :hug:

thanks for all your comments, i feel ok now after a nights sleep. Its really annoying because i always get them when im ment to be going out/doing something.

what does Et tu? mean fabs?

I used to get horrid Migraines when the weather was about to turn. Usually when there was a storm on the way, something to do with the air pressure I think. Your shot sums up the fuzzy feeling perfectly ,just wanting to hide in a darkened room til it goes away.

Well done, despite your poorly head.

Well done, despite your poorly head.

thank you

This is yesterdays entry as i was out till late so didnt feel like uploading it then

Day 16
Random mooch
3209682932_10fca3b83d.jpg

Today was a tough one, didnt really do anything interesting.

At about 8.30pm we were bored so decided to go on a random drive in the car. The plan was to get some light trails or something but they didnt work how i wanted it. So your stuck with the car radio.

To be honest im quite impressed that ive managed to keep up with this project​

Last edited:
I like it! A nice, simple shot of something that would normally just be a snapshot, but taken nicely! It's good that you've at least taken something rather than cheating and missing a day out! :)

Day 17
Funky Wii
3212734033_d5d2a82262.jpg

Today was a bit of a naff day, found out i need to go for a scan at the hospital.

On the plus side i had a £10 argos voucher , so i went and bought a wii charger/cooling fan/ storage thing.

todays photo
Day 18
A&E trip
3212747017_140099ea95.jpg

Got a text while i was at work at about 5, from my fiance. Hed cut his finger open and wanted me to go to the hospital.

Went to pick him up , hed had an xray and had it cleaned and stitched up

He then told me he did it for me so it was something to photograph for my 365 lol​

Last edited:
Got a text while i was at work at about 5, from my fiance. Hed cut his finger open and wanted me to go to the hospital.

Went to pick him up , hed had an xray and had it cleaned and stitched up

He then told me he did it for me so it was something to photograph for my 365 lol

Now that's what I call support for your project! :D

Day 19
My Machine
3215677035_278b224c40.jpg

Nothing amazing today

Just a quick picture of my laptop, think this is the best thing ive spent money on recently ( i say recently it was last year)

Its great because i can take it between my house and my partners.​

Last edited:
heres the latest

Day 20
My Ted
3222978493_b3c318ac6d.jpg

This is my ted, yes i know im 19 but im a girl so its aloud.

Dave bought me him for my birthday a few years ago.

Day 21
Cosmic Bowling
3222979173_688d9bef23.jpg

Went to cosmic bowling today , everyone ended up covered in rave paint

Day 22
Old SP
3223858376_ae2f74ce15.jpg

technically this isnt a photo i took today but ive been quiet busy this weekend so havnt really had chance to relax, as soon as i sat down today i didnt want to move.

I found this photo on my laptop so thought id add it for todays photo rather than miss a day​

Last edited:
some nice pics in here Liss. I'm a fair bit older than 19, and I've got a teddy like that one in my 365 too (though I LOVE what you did with the blue nose, great thinking!).

Really like the luminous laces too.

thanks ,
I'm abut confused now though kitten, what do you mean about the nose ?

*looks again*

Does your bear have a plastic nose? It might just be the way the flash reflected, but I love the way the blue nose stands out so much it's really the first thing your eye is drawn too. On my bear, he has a fabric nose, so it didn't look so bright - and I saw yours and thought it looked great. :D

*looks again*

Does your bear have a plastic nose? It might just be the way the flash reflected, but I love the way the blue nose stands out so much it's really the first thing your eye is drawn too. On my bear, he has a fabric nose, so it didn't look so bright - and I saw yours and thought it looked great. :D

nope thats just the flash :), but i see what you mean now you've mentioned it

Day 23
Lost!!!!
3228507477_502b24468d.jpg

Finally lost is starting again, i hate it when they leav huge gaps inbetween seasons.

All the good programs are back , 24, lost, skins,shamless etc....

had to take with my iphone, as didnt have a camera and nearly forgot to take a photo today

Day 24
Candles
3229351432_3706e1eccc.jpg

You will soon realise i really love candles, this is a new one i got for xmas its got glitter in it :).

I also managed to sort out my digi photoframe today,​

Last edited:
wooot!! I have to watch lost, thanks for reminding me :D

I love 24 too. I just took some shots of some insense burners, look really unusual, but I want to get them better before I post. Candles make for such great shots (y)

laughing at decorational candles , i use to be like that but not anymore :)

dam right i watched lost, i was glued to the screen. it doesnt get any less confusing put it that way.

Day 25
Ticket Trauma
3231500079_e849b671e0.jpg

The amount of money i spend of carpark tickets is ridiculous. Im there 5 days a week , its £1.50 all day, and thats if you manage to find a space.​

Last edited:
Day 26
Clippers
3244210431_d7e9df6eaf.jpg

Thought about taking this picture the other day but i was so tired i changed my mind. had to use phone today because i had left my SD card at daves house​

Last edited:
Day 27
Prickles
3244209413_2bb33fd316.jpg

today wasnt a very priductive day

can you guess what this is​

Last edited:
Back