Am I allowed to :- Covid 19 related

Allowed or not allowed ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the number of people i see walking or jogging through out the day, if everybody did that from their front doors, it is going to get fairly congested. Much better chance of social distancing if you can go to a remote place. Or better still a place that alot of other people wouldn't have access to.

Agreed

Well last night I traveled 120 miles , met up with about 30 people from outside my bubble
Vauxhall in London then Gillingham in Kent , Naughty me , Oh hold on , That's OK as it's called work

Now at home looking out the window as I am not allowed out :(

Stay at home , Save lives , Protect the NHS
Snow due this weekend. Tesco in the morning, then I am hibernating until Monday lunchtime when I go back to work.

With the number of people i see walking or jogging through out the day, if everybody did that from their front doors, it is going to get fairly congested. Much better chance of social distancing if you can go to a remote place. Or better still a place that alot of other people wouldn't have access to.

Well you’ll be pleased to know that that just doesn’t happen. People tend to do their exercise at different times of the day you see.

Well you’ll be pleased to know that that just doesn’t happen. People tend to do their exercise at different times of the day you see.
Well in my experience it is busy enough with people taking a walk or jogging in the vicinity of their homes. I am also aware of some that will drive somewhere local to get their exercise. If they all did it starting and ending at their front doors regardless of what time they decide to take their exercise, it will be busier than it is when some will have driven to one of the many country parks in our local area.

West Mercia Police said the trio had not even managed to snap a picture as their phone batteries had died.

Ok, maybe it was someone on here :LOL:

Back