Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Starts two weeks Monday - 21st.

Last edited:
I forget is that UK now too, or still just US?

Uk too.

You might just be right!! and I should have provided a link for the hard of clicking too :)

Thanks for the info / links - haven't heard of this before.

It sounds interesting however these things often don't end up having anything worth buying. I did notice a reference to Adobe products though.

It sounds interesting however these things often don't end up having anything worth buying. I did notice a reference to Adobe products though.

Last years sale had some great deals but you have to be on line and darned quick because they are time limited and in limited quantities.

Last years sale had some great deals but you have to be on line and darned quick because they are time limited and in limited quantities.

I think there was a thread on here with deals (and people being too late to get them :LOL:) last year

Last year I got PSE for 20-something quid. Made a perfect Xmas pressie.

mortimerhill said:
In this context, the day after Thanksgiving. It's the start of the Xmas shopping period in the USA.

I believe it's actually called black Friday because it's the day which sees retailers go into the black for the first time in the year and I think the biggest shopping day in the US i.e. they spend the first 10 1/2 months covering their costs and the annual profit is generated from this point on.

Is this going to be as rubbish as the last one?
Nothing worth buying and everything out of stock.
Anyway, as a marketing tool Amazon must be laughing their heads off.

I got a good bargain last year, you just have to make the effort and be online at the right time, the way I see it if you get a bargain great, if not you're only out a few minutes of your life.

There were a few gems in the sale last year, but often in quite small quantities. If you can get online at the right time its certainly worth a go as you may well get lucky. If you don't all you've lost in a few minutes of your time.

Last year I got PSE for ~£20 and a £80 shaver for £30

Certainly not what I would consider 'Nothing worth having' - you just have to watch the deals as they are put on which happens all day. Looking on the website once and making a decision on what is goo gives you a very blinkered view.

Amazon is Black Friday for me year round. I always find a better price compared to anyone else no matter what I purchase. Plus since I'm a prime member, free 2 day shipping and only $3.99 if I want it next day?! Cannot complain one bit.

Teaser email from Amazon listing some of the products on offer tomorrow. Includes PSE 10 (although it doesn't list the price).

They're clues, but yep it'll be them.

They always get a bit secret squirrel with the popular headline deals, gets the intrigue going..

Haha, buggers. Can you be our translator then. :whistle:
You know these titles from previous years I guess?

Worth checking out page 5, here (I hope).

Lightroom - £120
Photoshop Elements 10 - £30

lol, lightroom gone!

Lightroom didn't last long did it?

Got elements for my Mum's Christmas. She lost her old copy of 6 when she changed PCs and liked the trial of 9 so hopefully she'll like 10

That is a good price, the cheapest I've seen it on Amazon is just over £60

Back