Amazon returns - another :plusone:

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
As the thread title says, another big :plus1: for Amazon's returns policy.

I recently ordered a pack of 5 packs of Tassimo Costa Latte (on a monthly subscription) and they duly arrived as usual. The only problem was that on opening the first foil pack, there was "loose" milk inside which had made the boxes soggy and the T disks all sticky. Turns out that a few of the milk pods had been (presumably) crushed together at some point and had basically popped. Being a cautious type of chap and not wanting any nasty surprises later, I checked the other foil packs and every one had at least 2 "popped" pods of milk and there were 3 popped coffee pods too - a grand total of 13 milks and 3 coffees (still leaves me with 67 good milks and 77 good coffees).

"Bugger!" says I and after giving the good pods a soak and a scrub and setting them to dry, I got on the blower to Amazon's returns desk where a very pleasant lady took my details and the nature of my problem and told me that the whole order would be repeated for me FoC so effectively they have given me 67 Lattes and a further 10 espressos/Americanos. No quibble at all and an apology (for something that in all probability wasn't their fault) to boot. No need to return anything to them or prove the damage.

Thanks (again) Amazon for great customer service! :)

Great result Nod! I myself have never been able to fault Amazon.

Another satisfied customer of Amazon here. Always had sterling service from them with goods, customer service and returns (only had two in 11 years)

my girlfriend brought me some bluetooth headphones for xmas, to use for running in the gym, received them and worked fine, but soon realised they wernt charging, did a return on amazons website, couple of days later new set turned up in the post, hadnt even sent the old ones back yet, perfect service.

Back