Amber's Birthday!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Well today is my daughter's 'actual' 7th birthday, so were off to the show this afternoon to watch a movie. Toss up between the movie 'Cars' or 'Superman'. Their fairly new movies round these parts, I'm sure their old news to you all over there, by about six months,lol Anyways I told her I would let you all know it's her birthday and she can come back later and read all the happy B-days posted,lol. Later folks.......

jules

Happy Birthday Amber. Hope you enjoyed the movie and that Mum bought you loads of sweets and popcorn. :D

Happy birthday, don't forget to look for that pony your mum was talking about buying you.....

Happy Birthday. I hope your Mum remembered to pass on the presents that we all sent to you from the Forums :p

Happy birthday Amber...

Happy Birthday Amber! :clap: Have a dancing banana! :banana:

Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone. Amber got real excited over the pony bit and some presents sent to her from the forums,lol Thanks guys! :bat: :LOL:

The movie we saw was cars. It was good IMO. Big city car finds himself in smalltown USA(hick town) and falls for a small town car,lol. She teaches him to slow down, get out of the rat race and really enjoy what's important. Blah blah, blah,lol

Go and see it with your kids all, it's great!

Jewel

IanC_UK said:
Damn, i havent got any kids, ill have to borrow one to get in lol

Feel free to take mine :D

/rings Pickfords for when theyre' out......j/k

Anyway Happy Birthday to Amber! :)

Sorry I'm late.....but hope you had a real nice day Amber.

Back