an advert for the boys

this has been shown on this forum heaps of times, the advert is for washing machines or some other domestic appliance IIRC.

okay victor meldrew - doesnt stop it being a good ad , and I hadnt seen it before

its for flegaard - "the store just over the border" with specific refference to a deal on siemens washing machines - but that isnt really the point is it :naughty:

okay victor meldrew - doesnt stop it being a good ad , and I hadnt seen it before

its for flegaard - "the store just over the border" with specific refference to a deal on siemens washing machines - but that isnt really the point is it :naughty:

:plus1:

Yeah but this forum is already full of duplicate content, one of the rules on here should be to do a search before you post an item like this.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=195760&highlight=fleggaard

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=354257&highlight=fleggaard

Just to find a couple of instances

Last edited:
so RTM Tom, don't come in with your sour face ruining my boobies.

Yeah but this forum is already full of duplicate content, one of the rules on here should be to do a search before you post an item like this.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=195760&highlight=fleggaard

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=354257&highlight=fleggaard

Just to find a couple of instances

wheras one of the rules is actually not to tell people stuff like "try searching before you post" - okay so i'm a big boy and can take it but if a noob posted it because they hadnt seen it before that response would would be rather less clever

if you dont like it dont read it - and if you've really got a problem with hit the RTM button - course that isnt as much fun as being grumpy and arguing with everything :shrug:

so RTM Tom, don't come in with your sour face ruining my boobies.

One hopes they arent actually your boobies - that would be a serious case of moobs :LOL:

if you dont like it dont read it - and if you've really got a problem with hit the RTM button - course that isnt as much fun as being grumpy and arguing with everything :shrug:

Oh!.... The irony :LOL:

Oh!.... The irony :LOL:

Pots and kettles

I know i'm not the most placid character on the forum- but its not like every single post is trying to start an argument

Last edited:
wheras one of the rules is actually not to tell people stuff like "try searching before you post" - okay so i'm a big boy and can take it but if a noob posted it because they hadnt seen it before that response would would be rather less clever

Exactly why I posted in one of your threads

yawn

and it starts all over again...

I can tell you are the sort of person that reports someone who goes to the 10 items or less till when they have 11 items. or call in to one of those "how is my driving" numbers because the van in front didn't pull away 3 seconds after the lights turned green.

So what if it's been posted before. I saw the ad a year ago but it was still nice to see it again, there's no need trying to sabotage a thread by kicking up a fuss about something nobody cares about, especially when there's boobies involved because you won't win

Last edited:
Which came first, the Siemens or the stains?

This should be a sticky!:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

Just saying thanks to the person who reported this, I might have missed it otherwise, like I did the other times (y)

Not seen this, loved it :) Every day should start this way :)

Just saying thanks to the person who reported this, I might have missed it otherwise, like I did the other times (y)
It wasn't me, before anyone jumps to conclusions.

From what I can see, there are bigger t1ts posting in this thread then there are in the video........

am i allowed to start a new thread for Nigella Talks Dirty?... i loved that one too :LOL:

Well I hadn't seen it before either.

Am I the only person who, after watching it, wondered why parachutists wear helmets? What good is a helmet if your chute doesn't open??:shrug:

Am I the only person who, after watching it, wondered why parachutists wear helmets? What good is a helmet if your chute doesn't open??:shrug:

The helmet is to stop you banging your head on the way out of the plane.

Their hair would be shot to crap if they didn't wear them - keep up ;)

Back